Cheaters second chance

Created 23rd September 2009 @ 09:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »

ih

Quoted from Hellfish

[…]

so everyone can cheat once just to find out if his hacks will be detected? Oo
i think 1 year ban is ok.

I was thinking between just a warning and death penalty but i think everyone deserves a second chance.

let’s than take 1. time caught cheating warning+3 week ban

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from ih

[…]
I was thinking between just a warning and death penalty but i think everyone deserves a second chance.

rofl .

leave it as it is ffs.

Hellfish

Quoted from ih

[…]

dude, they are cheating! its not a little peccadillo!
they deserve to get banned.

ih

fine you convinced me.

ban4life +1

eoN^

Quoted from Hellfish

[…]

dude, they are cheating! its not a little peccadillo!
they deserve to get banned.

wtf is a peccadillo?

AnAkkk

Quoted from Azdean

I personaly think some of you are being unbeliably harsh. Sure they cheated but in the end if they choose to come back and cheat again there gona get banned again.

So it’s up to them isn’t it? Don’t let the people who have learned from there mistakes be rejected because some of those who haven’t are out to ruin it for everyone.

Those who have hacked have most likely been vac banned and had to buy a new copy of tf2, Thats punishment in itself, AND they had to wait for a 1 year ban to be lifted so if there really gona come back and hack after all that there bloody idiots.

But some like Massi doesn’t learn from his mistakes.
He already had a VAC banned TF2 account, from 2 years ago. Then he bought that other account and kept cheating, until now.

Hellfish

Quoted from eoN^

[…]

wtf is a peccadillo?

i wanted to be cool

http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lang=de&searchLoc=0&cmpType=relaxed&sectHdr=on&spellToler=on&chinese=both&pinyin=diacritic&search=kavaliersdelikt&relink=on

its an harmless crime dont know if there is a good translation for it

Last edited by Hellfish,

blorg

Quoted from Hellfish

[…]

i wanted to be cool

http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lang=de&searchLoc=0&cmpType=relaxed&sectHdr=on&spellToler=on&chinese=both&pinyin=diacritic&search=kavaliersdelikt&relink=on

its an harmless crime dont know if there is a good translation for it

JAWESOME

Sofa King

unban son of pi3 :(

Netsky

what account… his first or second? :p

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Sofa King

unban son of pi3 :(

+1

vlad_drac

xoxo

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

But some like Massi doesn’t learn from his mistakes.
He already had a VAC banned TF2 account, from 2 years ago. Then he bought that other account and kept cheating, until now.

Anakin, you gotta start reading a post before you quote/reply to it. You completely overstepped the entire point of his post.

He says:
“Don’t let those who have no remorse (massi?) hurt those who do have remorse (payard?).”
You say:
“But some have no remorse! (massi?)”

Yes, some have no remorse. But some do. Let’s not rob ourselves of a legitimate reformed player because we have some non legitimate care free people.

1 year bans are a perfect length to ban a cheater for. It’s a punishment but also an incentive, and it allows the community to benefit from getting another (albeit reformed, rehabilitated) player in a year’s time.

Last edited by vlad_drac,

Quoted from ih

we should process cheaters in court!! they should be punished with humanitarian work.

Zero point five tolerance +1

Actually I’m for 3 strikes out system:
1. time caught cheating just a warning
2. time caught cheating 6 months suspension from all ETF2L competitive matches
3. time caught cheating banned for life in all competitive TF2 matches on ETF2L, and all other competitive TF2 communities (Wp, ED, CB, ESL, etc.), punished by court with some humanitarian work on Haiti

the end

This would not be efficent…my 2 cent:

1. time caught cutting off his hands. STOP

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from DoN_CORL3onE

[…]

This would not be efficent…my 2 cent:

1. time caught cutting off his hands. STOP

But… but that would force them to use cheats in order to play? :[

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Shintaz

since when should it be forbidden to accuse others of cheating? this isn’t germany ’42 you know? everyone’s free to share his opinion.

i think norris cheats to lower his skill
what kind of person can be called norris and not 6man a team every time they’re alive.

Omg, I knew it! Chuck Norris cheating! Damnit.. another tv-idol in the gutter :(

Last edited by Andee,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »