Forum

Div 1 relegation system

Created 9th July 2009 @ 21:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Well, first of all in my opinion it comes quite as a suprise for the div 1 team standing 7th to hear this news. Maybe they planned a holiday? (just suggesting some possible situations ;))

you might wanna check the tables before you say that, everything is still open

Ye, i know there are three teams fighting for 7th spot but than again it still stays the same. All three of the teams might have players who planned their holidays already after the regular competition (hey, its possible!!! :p).

The point is that this was announced to late and i think most people in this thread agree on that.

Anyway lets just wait for the official announcement to hear what the admins will do with season 6, cuz out of the words of gryzor i believe there might come some interesting changes in general.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Summary:
ALL agree that the new added relegation spot came a bit late
MOST agree, that this relegation match is a good way to decide
close please

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Summary:
close please

All agree this newly added relegation spot is not just a bit late, its unheard of, unethical and it shouldnt have been added at season end. And i was thinking MOST agreed 4 playoff spots is to much

hocz

[MIPC]

Any clan in div1 atm can surely kick div2 2nd placers arse. Just do it!

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Summary:
close please

Bullshit, you dont change rules half way through a season – you get the rules correct before the season starts. And no, the three worst teams were already relegated to inexistence because they couldn’t compete in the division – you don’t then put perfectly good teams in a position to defend their division-one status.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

ok now…

2.11Dropped teams’ results will be deleted if they play less than 75%

afaik 4k/b2d played 6 matches out 8 (as lvl effectively didnt compete) so according to this rule 4k/b2d results should not have been removed as 6 out of 8 is 75%. Moreover, FB should of been given a default win for the coming 4k/b2d match

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Also in case you admins think this is unimportant the 6 points which should of been awarded as a default win to FB from the “upcoming” 4k/b2d (the results shouldnt of been removed as 4k/b2d played 75% of the matches they could) plus the 2 remaining games for FB could see FB finishing a potential 2nd in division-one

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Born2die only played 6 out of 8 (75%) of their matches if you include the game they played against 00.

When you remove 00 from the calculation, b2d played 5 out of 7 (71%).

So the admins are following the rule in this case.

RobbaZ

[FADER]

So the admins are following the rule in this case.

I C WHAT U DID THERE.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

:l

aves

joe can you stop posting bollocks please
rather let the others of FB talk in this thread
stating that 00 and especially 4k (or b2d whatever) were one of the 3 worst teams in this season makes you look more stupid than usual
sorry mate

Let me make sure I understand… On Season 4, #10 and #9 of Div1 were auto-relegated, while #8 and #7 had to play a playoff match against one of Div2’s #2. From The difference in Season 5, after this rule change, is having #8 of Div1 auto-relegate, while #7 still has to play a playoff match. If this is correct, #7 was never a “safe spot” (referring to Exfane’s post).

Am I missing something here? :p

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

yes p32 you missed something, as the rules got changed at season start, but suddenly now 3 teams folded, the rules can be changed

Evil

Surely if you deserve to play in division 1 you will beat the division 2 team, and if you get beat then you obviously dont deserve to be in division 1.

Isnt the reason you are currently in division 1 is because of teams folding?

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

ok

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »