Forum

[POLL] ctf_turbine

Created 26th June 2009 @ 22:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

Bun

GM

2A (A: or even better, make it visible and easier to use)

+1

I quite like that it is difficult to use :<

It’s not that hard if you know how to jump. ;)

eoN^

2A (A: or even better, make it visible and easier to use)

+1

I quite like that it is difficult to use :<

It’s not that hard if you know how to jump. ;)

Alot of people seem to find it difficult but i think its one of those little things that if you practice it its definitely worth it, especially as you can do it with almost (if not) all classes. (I think you cant with soldier but I’ve done it as pyro and demo before)

iQue

keso

Alot of people seem to find it difficult but i think its one of those little things that if you practice it its definitely worth it, especially as you can do it with almost (if not) all classes. (I think you cant with soldier but I’ve done it as pyro and demo before)

You can get up there pretty easily with soldier and heavy too I think… you just need better timing.

Ijantis

2a

but i think if you’re going to include ammo at middle you need to make it only a tiny ammo pack that spawns right in the middle otherwise it would be too easy for an engy

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

A small pack yeah. That already allows you to build sentry + disp or tele + disp.

If ammo was at mid, two small packs on each sides balcony (as you come out vent) on the far side? This would mean it’s still symetrical, but it takes a while to walk from one to the other (for an engi, sollys can just rj)

Norrland3000

I vote for “DELETE THE MAP IT IS SO BORING”

SfynX

T2P

small ammo crate at top of stairs either side or next to the door on right side
BAM

danny.

1A

gK

Mc\\\'s

I vote for “DELETE THE MAP IT IS SO BORING”

Bad idea imo (even if i think the same), because it means that the only map where other teams can beat diggy would be 2fort, and thats a lot worse :D

noidy

WARNING!

1A

nos

leave it the way it is! :p

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Need a dispenser here!

Black_Bob

[DA]

1a I like the lack of ammo in turbine gives incentive for an engi to build a dispenser forward, or to create an opportunity to retake mid if the attackers are getting low on ammo.

F2

Danmark

1a I like the lack of ammo in turbine gives incentive for an engi to build a dispenser forward, or to create an opportunity to retake mid if the attackers are getting low on ammo.

Why did you vote 1 then?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »