Forum

Why is gryzor still here?

Created 5th June 2009 @ 11:25

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

gryzor

I’ve removed a few obvious breakers to the forum-rules (left are the ones like ozone above, whom has the full right to call me an idiot), since pretty much all information that possible can, has been disclosed. If you still feel this has not been brought the appropriate amount of attention, I suggest to take this up with me in private — if you feel that does not work for you, talk to the head-admins.

ulv

h.
Liero

who came up with the awsome idea to use 5 year old logs as evidence :P?

^^ i said it first

Ijantis

wouldnt be surprised if he did :/

Wiiking

who came up with the awsome idea to use 5 year old logs as evidence :P?

gryzor

Itjanis: I did, since I felt things would spiral out of hand after this and a big amount of nonsense would commence — hence, I locked the thread. The people on invite-pickup didn’t think this would happen, so I took the challenge, edited my own post about the thread being locked — and unlocked it.

So, I confess to editing my post.

Might also add that I had a 10-15 minutes discussion in the above mentioned channel with the major part of the people posting above — I think this thread would’ve turned out QUITE DIFFERENTLY if this had been done beforehand.

… But then we wouldn’t have this buzz, now would we!

Ijantis

maybe its best if you just ignore this topic instead of posting in it from what i’ve read everytime you make a post someone tries to rebuke you :s

Just a thought

sQVeh?

h.

<3 ulv :D

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

lol @ this thread, what an absolute shambles.

SfynX

T2P

I’m pretty sure anyone in my situation would have been pretty pissed off. I’ve got nothing against Sfynx, but he joined the server and the teams half way through whilst we was playing. After asking him why he joined he told me ‘You made a complaint’, which I hadn’t, so I kindly told him to leave the server until the match has finished. After the game I get a message from Gryzor on IRC saying ‘I’m giving the default to Sfynx’, in which I replied why and he couldn’t answer. He then tried to ask me for the POV which I didn’t record. He than told me Sfynx will get the default BEFORE even checking Sfynx had recorded a POV. I told him to ask Sfynx first for a POV to make it fair, he threw some abuse round and told me that Sfynx would get the default until finally going to ask Sfynx. Sfynx hadn’t recorded and therefore he asked me for the stv which I had. I told him in these exact words. ‘I’d rather continue this matter with an admin with more than half a brain cell’, in which he replied ‘Sfynx gets the default than’ Thanks.

I then get a pm from Daykiller, saying whether I could give him the stv, which was uploading as I was speaking to him. I basically was pretty pissed off and maybe said somethings which I’d later regret, but what I said is something along the lines off I hope Gryzor dies, you have shit admins and I refuse to the play the ETF2L any further. To which daykiller replied ‘You won’t have to’ and banned me.

I made the complaint because you were complaining about me jumping while shooting, people know that i mostly do that when im matches to take less damage from rockets that are aimed at my feet/ground. then you started raging etc then gryzor came in the server and was simply spectating the match. you said i was using a script or something and so i asked him to join. after he left from when we were 23/22? you started to be a little kid and midround resup saying “lol great tactic” in which i couldnt be bothered to play against someone who cant play by the rules and i quit the server. contacted gryzor saying what happened half an hour later i get default.

iv got nout against ya but if thats the way u behave in officials, then no wonder

ozonE

Bring!

This aint leading nowhere, lock perhaps?

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

you said i was using a script or something and so i asked him to join.

A great man once said: “if you need any kind of HELP you are WEAK”
You should have handled it yourself tbh 8(

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

This aint leading nowhere, lock perhaps?

it will only be un-locked a few minutes later xD

N/A

RaWr ::

I’m pretty sure anyone in my situation would have been pretty pissed off. I’ve got nothing against Sfynx, but he joined the server and the teams half way through whilst we was playing. After asking him why he joined he told me ‘You made a complaint’, which I hadn’t, so I kindly told him to leave the server until the match has finished. After the game I get a message from Gryzor on IRC saying ‘I’m giving the default to Sfynx’, in which I replied why and he couldn’t answer. He then tried to ask me for the POV which I didn’t record. He than told me Sfynx will get the default BEFORE even checking Sfynx had recorded a POV. I told him to ask Sfynx first for a POV to make it fair, he threw some abuse round and told me that Sfynx would get the default until finally going to ask Sfynx. Sfynx hadn’t recorded and therefore he asked me for the stv which I had. I told him in these exact words. ‘I’d rather continue this matter with an admin with more than half a brain cell’, in which he replied ‘Sfynx gets the default than’ Thanks.

I then get a pm from Daykiller, saying whether I could give him the stv, which was uploading as I was speaking to him. I basically was pretty pissed off and maybe said somethings which I’d later regret, but what I said is something along the lines off I hope Gryzor dies, you have shit admins and I refuse to the play the ETF2L any further. To which daykiller replied ‘You won’t have to’ and banned me.

I made the complaint because you were complaining about me jumping while shooting, people know that i mostly do that when im matches to take less damage from rockets that are aimed at my feet/ground. then you started raging etc then gryzor came in the server and was simply spectating the match. you said i was using a script or something and so i asked him to join. after he left from when we were 23/22? you started to be a little kid and midround resup saying “lol great tactic” in which i couldnt be bothered to play against someone who cant play by the rules and i quit the server. contacted gryzor saying what happened half an hour later i get default.

iv got nout against ya but if thats the way u behave in officials, then no wonder

Don’t really want to speak to you, because basically you defaulted because you weren’t good enough but w.e. Gryzor joined a team and therefore wasn’t spectating. Whilst you were wasting my time contacting the worst admin ever I was doing jumps up to the top of duel_duel2 and suicided twice, which you didn’t believe me because you’ve got a low IQ or something. Baiting people whilst playing is what I do.. No need to take it personally it puts them off their game. Either way I don’t mind you could only beat me via a default whats done is done.

byte

If you wish to make a complaint about an admin for their behaviour please contact one of the head admin’s

I think the topic creator made his point and put the message across to you (The TF2 community)

#etf2l

Cheers

Byte

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4