Who locked Arx's thread?

Created 11th April 2009 @ 12:37

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

skinnie

TCM

the other leagues like esl only have one admin :p

Typh0n

AUTOBOTS

oh really? http://www.enemydown.eu/tournaments/39/admins i guess i’m not good @ mathematics!

skinnie

TCM

do u really think mick would put any effort into finding cheaters ???

Moha^

Copy, past of this thread-> http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-2840/page-2/

“If ETF2L have evidences the players how are accused can get that demos/screenshots/videos .

If the demos/screenshots/videos is something suspicious the evidences need to be analyzed.

But most important is the ETF2L present their evidence.”

AnAkkk

Typh0n, Mick (Main ED Admin) didn’t have time to watch the evidence yet, that’s why nobody was banned. He might do it soon…

Master

Actimel

My chat with winnie about ineye demo

1 http://etf2l.org/matches/10342/
01 hi btw
01 you can see me answer
stv doesnt matter, i need the ineye demo(s)
01 so sorry we dont have it
01 i think we will get waringn
yep, please be sure that everyone records ineye demos from officials :)
during your next matches
01 they were waiting so long ( team fruit) and sworn has some problems with mumble
01 so after 10-15 minutes waiting we forget to record demo
01 yes i told everyone to record demo but sworn was offline and he came back on 2nd map ;]
yer well, 1st time will just be a minor warning – if it happens again == see rules page for a full listing (possible penalty pts etc)
01 yes i saw it
alright :)
btw the player gets the warning, not the team – only if he fails again to record a demo, the team might get a disadvantage
01 ok
01 but why source tv isnt enough ?
because the ineye demo stores his settings, so we are able to see what and how he saw the game
a stv gets your personal settings and just starts a playback
01 ah ok
01 we will play in esl probably so you will see even aequitas with config
i dont care about aequitas
01 ok
01 nvm
u can bypass it even with your windows media player :p
-

After we played against admin and nighthawk played there good ( he knows there are admins there ) he is banned. And it is only source tv demo. On our last matches nighthawk played good and bad like everyone. But ” he is cheater for 100%”. Well done :/

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/3715/lolhff.jpg

Typh0n

AUTOBOTS

ahah Anakin you’ll be disappointed soon.

Winneh

[s7]

After we played against admin and nighthawk played there good ( he knows there are admins there ) he is banned.

Masther, the demo that got nighthawk banned, is 2 days old, just btw…

franco

lmfao. nazis. ok.

Heliana

tapley : ” As far as im aware wlv byte and winneh etc are on this AC team and their all intelligent people who have played the game at the top? ”

all intelligent people ? ffs nice joke , i’lol’d irl again :!

beta

RaWr ::

Hi guys,

Let me just make something clear, I have not read all of this thread and I am not speaking on behalf of anyone as some may think.

Firstly, me and Arx are good friends and as pointed out in his previous thread, he was concerned about Pika a couple of weeks ago. From that point I have tried to monitor him when I could.

He was concerned only about certain areas, what me and arx class as a good but strange player – this does not mean they cheat. He neither said he thinks he cheats or was cheating, my stance is the same on that after watching. Just different game styles compared to others.

As for his accusation of a wallhack, I would very interested to see any evidence surrounding this. With various things what they are these days, sound, mumble calling and shadows, it would be interesting to see how this came up. Especially around the area of shadows, I think many would admit (including me) they can see players shadows if they are at certain distances from the walls.

For those reasons above, I would like to see the evidence – regardless of any reasons why these are usually witheld.

As for any accusations of aimbots / trigger bots – this again is quite a interesting area in tf2. I have played various fps games for…god…9 years? This is by far the hardest game ever to catch these cheats on a scout. I can imagine certain areas what are looked out for but still, this surely must still always leave questions un-answered?

I realise a lot of people would like to see evidence, won’t agree with decisions etc…I would ask that the team of admins (we appreciate your work) get the community involved, help us understand or at least make a collection of cheating clips? I remember years ago, we would actually record a movie of a player playing, the record the clip again with a wallhack on for example. Can you not do that same technique?

Again I point out, this is not a ‘back up Keith as he is a mate’, this is purely a way to get the community away from pointing the figure at admins and making people realise the work they put in and the decisions they come to is just.

Mike

blw

element //

winneh , u banned me for aim boting in those game against s7 , where i played scout for a fan-mix , and i played really bad , everyone who played those mix with me , could agree this thing . I missed most of my shots , i losed the micro duels to both of your scouts .
And now i’m getting ban for those game > WTF , are u crazy ? I can’t believe that.
I demand this stv demo , and i’ll share this demo on this forum . Everybody must see so called ” proofs ” .

Heliana

the two last pikalash’s pcw against wotr2 :

http://www.admirable.me.uk/tf2/demos/20090406-2114-PCW-wotr2-vs-Zee-ctf_turbine-cp_granary.rar 04-07-2009

http://www.admirable.me.uk/tf2/demos/20090331-2122-PCW-wotr2-vs-Zee-cp_well-cp_badlands.rar 04-01-2009

just see the demo and make you an opinion about pika’s cheats ;o

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Heliana, did u check with pika whether he cheated in these games first before you posted this?

Hang on! haven’t you just been banned for a year for aimbotting?! and now you’re defending a friend accused of the same?!

Master

Actimel

Winneh ok – i asked admin jonni for what is he banned? Some matches , pcw, etf2l , pickups, public he said nothing about it. Now you said he is banned for thursday game – and its clearer.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »