Forum

Pikalash being banned, wallhacking

Created 11th April 2009 @ 12:08

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Winneh

[s7]

We got plenty of demos and we are certain that hes using some kind of bot aswell, we just werent able to figure out exactly which kind of bot. On the other hand, we confirmed a wh aswell (plenty times, and no – comms could have not given such informations – i.e. tracing enemys precisely trough walls and even shooting on walls a few times). Since we wanted to ban the proven guys asap (playoffs etc will be effected), we decided to add wallhack as reason, as thats 100% confirmed aswell.

I see the big question rises again “why dont we give out evidence”, simple answer:
this thread !

We trusted the teamleader by informing him before we actually publish the news, and what happened ?
This just confirms, again, that we have plenty of reasons, to not publish anything at all.

// Thread will be unlocked when news are beeing published

skinnie : u use xray in every pcw ??

Yes, since the news on flo’s cheat we decided to play every single pcw with X-ray to proof that we are sincere :)

AnAkkk

Tell me, how does that prove anything? He could just stop cheating now that he plays with Xray.
Also, I don’t think that Xray detects every existing cheat.

We know that X ray isn’t the ultimate anti-cheat tool.
We are just trying to show that other teams can play us even with the case of flo :(
Ofc, he could cheat before and stop now with xray :(. But we are now always recording too.
We are trying to do what we can at our scale

Moha^

If ETF2L have evidences the players how are accused can get that demos/screenshots/videos .

If the demos/screenshots/videos is something suspicious the evidences need to be analyzed.

But most important is the ETF2L present their evidence.

nubonamission

burn

“But most important is the ETF2L present their evidence.”

Indeed, I agree

Well, one thing that is pro for the admins:

Payard was caught cheating and admitted he cheated (but never in officials)
So that was at least one person rightfull (right word?) caught.

Some people who got banned yesterday were highly on my suspect list so it doesnt supprises me they got caught aswell.

On the other hand, i would like to see if admins can catch other class players aswell cuz 90% of the caughtones today were scouts.

AnAkkk

Maybe because most of the cheaters are scouts? :)

Norris

guess the cheats help them at least at most by ninja hitscaning at max and avoiding danger situations=)

sexy_kroete

Kot=Brot

Please if colourz seeking a war. do same as all germans.
say them, no cheaters, kickban all, and have a big laugh, that they still trying to play as “colourz”. even if flo now is hitting nothing, cuz of removing his aimbot.

Norris

brain.exe apparently crashed… sad to see such an attitude. never ever try to speak again for all germans. kthxbai

Flo

ColorZ

robben says “blablabla i’m a sheep”

i hope germans people are more brainful than you

bunfi

the elite of Europe: Winneh, robben, caliban. German precision ^^… FAIL!

AnroliF

I played with Pikalash many times( he played for us 2/3 wars at the beginning of the season, I saw him irl in the last pbp lan ( 2 months ago) and I cant believe he is cheating.

If u want to proove any player wallhacking, u can with anyone. U can easily make a movie with some suspects actions with any players div1/2/3 etc…

On other hand, u say ( winneh), Pikalash follows ennemies trough walls.
So, if it is right, just show the demo :
1) Anybody can see the wallhack if he follows the ennemies, u dont need to be an ” Anti Cheat Admin” :D
2) Cheaters already knows it is tottally dumb to follows ennemies trough walls so u dont help them to avoid detection
3) U will stop any discution and make every people agree with u because this evidence will be indisputable

I hope u show the evidence soon because for the moment many players are not convinced by ur Anti Cheat Politics.

AnAkkk

Admins will only ban if they are convinced that those actions are the result of a wallhack, not if they doubt about it and could be some sort of luck etc. There have to be a lot of those actions, they won’t just ban on one, or a lot of div1/div2 players would be banned already.

FYI Enemydown/UKeSA TF2 staff already watched Pikalash demos, and result was : cheating and will be banned. Same for a few others and they are still reviewing other cheaters demos AFAIK.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »