Forum

Who locked Arx's thread?

Created 11th April 2009 @ 12:37

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

cook

FB

LOL GUYS EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT SEEN THE EVIDENCE ILL ASSUME THE DEMO USED WAS THE ONE WHERE HE DIDNT HACK IN AND ILL NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT BECAUSE IM ALWAYS RIGHT, BRB TESTING CHEATS

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

+1 cook

cook

FB

Sorry about the caps, testing forum hax. Still look like a dick though. :(

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

“But if anyone with experience or knowledge about it wants to apply – go ahead, send us your application. ” –> Some kind of community work for convicted cheaters ? Spend one month on the board to reduce your ban by two ;)

All jokes aside .. I appreciate all the effort put into finding and removing the cheaters, even if one of them used to be on my team..
Its a shame people write hacks and bots and even worse for others to give in to the temptation to use them..

Of course people would love to see the evidence, including myself but if thats what has to be done in order to rid the community of this filth then.. so be it

Peace <3

Joshua

+1 cook :)

kaidus

WiK?

Lol how ridiculous. Whiners, no one is going to take your arguments seriously when you perpetually ignore the admins very clear, concise, and most importantly perfectly legitimate rebuttals that state that no one admin can authorise a ban. It is a process requiring a unanimous agreement from the team put in place to enable you all to have fun. In playing here you benefit from the countless hours that the administration team put in so that YOU can enjoy playing tf2 competitively. In playing here and taking advantage of their work you give your consent to abide by their rules and their judgements. They do not get paid for their work, they do not benefit from it. None of us are in any position to make demands on their part to explain their actions as at the end of the day ANY organisation of this proportion needs authority. If they released the evidence they used to ban individuals and were open to appeals can you even imagine what kind of a state we’d be in? Every time a player was banned he would appeal and his entire team and/or friendship circle within the community would demand an overturn. Not only would that dramatically increase the work load for a team already doing this for free, but it would entirely undermine their authority and their purpose would essentially vanish. When a decision is made, a decision is made.

Honestly, your friends got banned because they were a bunch of fuckwits who just needed their bollocks caressing by some gullible suckups. Time to move on.

Wiiking

This is war guys! if we dont want them to Zyklon B us back to cs hide our weapons and kill the cheaters! (ohhh yes i read that awsome post by someone)

i +10 cook
and mole

on a sidenote: this get 5 ppl from div1 in a superteam to be the voice to make the ppl trust teh admins decisions? fucking kidding me? Kondor was a scuut and a fucking good one (i thought) and now hes banned and gone.

How close were not his clan of reaching division 1? and potentially be a part of the anti-terrorism team?

trust the admins, they are all we need

Bash

Who framed Roger Rabbit??

Wiiking

Btw, i forgot to add

If i know a guy, he doesnt cheat. fact

iQue

keso

Kinda like how every criminal doesn’t have friends or family amirite?

Typh0n

AUTOBOTS

Imo Admins you should think about using X Ray anti cheat or any other ac program, this would prevent these kind of problems in the community, and stop using STV demos as evidences start using POV demos which are clearly better to catch a cheater.

djc

d2f~

but since every anticheat program sucks, it would create another much bigger problem in the community – blatant cheaters going unnoticed! :O

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

Ooh Doc thats a sexy avatar :o

bunfi

admins for community or community slaves admins?
1 -> show the evidence
2 -> “get a hell out of Dodge”

caliban

fail

FFS JUST GET IT!!!!! EVEN the esl,the biggest european esports league doesnt give u proof,they have a anti cheat team who looko at stuff,demos etc and then they decide

!!!! holy SHIT !!!!

even your best friends can cheat so.dont whine….i know it’s a cruel world

stay clean
bb

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »