Forum

max players in roster ?

Created 2nd May 2013 @ 18:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

SHIN

Quoted from Permzilla

It’s for the same reason as Highlander roster limit, we don’t want to give out 36 premiership participant medals.

I thought medals were given out if you played at least one game in the season. So why the hurt feelings and who is this doks guy?

Shep_Cro

W.tf

And why don’t you give out participation medals on account of official matches played and roster registry, instead of only roster registry? Wouldn’t that make sense?

caeli

#T4F

is that hard to give the medals to those players who have played at least 2 or 3 matches in the season?

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Not really fair on community teams in all honesty.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Not really fair on community teams in all honesty.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from Shep_Cro

And why don’t you give out participation medals on account of official matches played and roster registry, instead of only roster registry? Wouldn’t that make sense?

This is sensible.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from caeli

is that hard to give the medals to those players who have played at least 2 or 3 matches in the season?

Well most 6v6 teams don’t use their backups for officials, which means backups don’t get the medals. Kind of sucks if you’ve played fairly regular pcw’s all season doesn’t it?

Quoted from SHIN

[…]
I thought medals were given out if you played at least one game in the season. So why the hurt feelings and who is this doks guy?

They’re given to people on the roster when the rosters are locked.

vani

Bully

Quoted from Permzilla

Well most 6v6 teams don’t use their backups for officials, which means backups don’t get the medals. Kind of sucks if you’ve played fairly regular pcw’s all season doesn’t it?

Hand over the medals to me qnx maidu cor hycz lalli and we have a deal. The rest does not need them. I do not negotiate with terrorists.

doks

I`m sorry i only pointed out Solar. I have nothing against the team/community or any player. By all means i wish you all the best and i hope that you will end the season well in prem showing a good example how newcommers in prem dont have to fold.
I just thought pointing out a well known team will help me get my point across.
Dunno why the drama but then again its teh interwebz.
Admins have spoken and thats about that.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Out of interest, has anyone tried to sell a prem participant/winners medal yet?

Come on, own up, and how much did you want/get for it?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Monkeh

Out of interest, has anyone tried to sell a prem participant/winners medal yet?

Come on, own up, and how much did you want/get for it?

They’re tradable?

Last edited by Casual,

op

Doks, why do you care?

Monkeh

Quoted from Casual

They’re tradable?

Steampipe has allowed me to load up TF2 very quickly to check the status of my own, very much sought after, division 5 winners medal to check and no, no they’re not.

Yay for steampipe, nay for my continuing presence on these forums.

Edit:

Quoted from quell

no, but you can “sell” spots on your team, i think that is what the guy was pointing at!

Sir, you credit me for more than I am worth.

Last edited by Monkeh,

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Casual

[…]

They’re tradable?

no, but you can “sell” spots on your team, i think that is what the guy was pointing at!

Tuto

8-)

So much butthurt. If SOLAR wants all these people on their roster, it’s up to them.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »