Forum

max players in roster ?

Created 2nd May 2013 @ 18:59

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

doks

Why isnt there a limit for 6v6 team rosters?
I recall highlander teams getting a limit of 20 ?
give 6v6 a limit of 10 or 12 something. Solar has like 40 players in the roster. Thats real professional from a prem team.
i dunno whatevs.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

A maxium roster size will be announced in the next newspost. Start removing players, SOLAR :D

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Soon…soon ;)

Team mate

pHy

that doesn´t make sense does it, stop hating on that, what if I do want 20 people on my team, like for real.

doks

Quoted from Team mate

that doesn´t make sense does it, stop hating on that, what if I do want 20 people on my team, like for real.

never go full retard

san alex

Oh, they are a family. let them be happy :3 whats the problem ^^

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

They like having a lot of backups.

san alex

yeah, they dont want to drop in prem, like other teams did in the past.

Team mate

pHy

Quoted from doks

[…]
never go full retard

dude, just get a life. Let them do wtv they want, they deserved their spot and the teams is theirs to command. What is it so bad about it, like is it doing anything bad to anyone at all? god…

hawku

AYO

We’re a close knit family of people who have been raised from public arena servers.

By destroying this union you cripple the very fabric of our existence.

How will we manage to defeat prem without the power of friendship and hycz?

ps

Doks you can go do one you little twerp

Last edited by hawku,

doks

Quoted from Team mate

[…]

dude, just get a life. Let them do wtv they want, they deserved their spot and the teams is theirs to command. What is it so bad about it, like is it doing anything bad to anyone at all? god…

are you brain dead ? the admins already have made a decidion about this. what a tool

vani

Bully

Quoted from hawku

We’re a close knit family of people who have been raised from public arena servers.

By destroying this union you cripple the very fabric of our existence.

How will we manage to defeat prem without the power of friendship and hycz?

they wouldnt know

Shep: hurt feelings edition? :D
vani: http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-25347/
Shep: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hawku

AYO

Maybe if the admins realise what SOLAR is all about they’ll let us keep our roster.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

It’s for the same reason as Highlander roster limit, we don’t want to give out 36 premiership participant medals.

doks

i dont care if its solar or a div6 team with starters. You wont use 40 players wtf.
If you are a community then cool, but the 6v6 roster is not the place to show it off. gezz go enjoy your community any other way. make fun team or what not.
in MY [cant stress that enough] opinion teams should have a set max player count. Having more then 10-12 players on a roster doesnt look professional. as said in first post
WHATEVS…

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »