Forum

ETF2L, ipz, and the bigger picture.

Created 9th January 2013 @ 09:35

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

byte

Quoted from Trane

[…]

This is very condescending I’m afraid, you can pass opinion on whether or not you think a discussion/debate/topic is worthwhile – but to outright say it’s a waste of time/care is wrong.

All I’d like to do is see some sort of resolution, the gentleman above you actually did a decent job at how this could be reached You just made vague comments about ‘actions’ instead of going into the detail of what you were actually inferring, and assumed we should all comprehend it straight off the bat.

It’s really not worthy in the slightest, like Tapley said, not even nike could save TF2 and this is assuming that all the “talk” will get carried out… so in the mean time, let’s wait and see instead of speculating some bull**** on the forums of ETF2L and having arguments.

I’m sure you have plenty of time to do something else that could be useful to TF2, correct? If so do it.

sigh…

Cheers

Byte

Markii

Quoted from aura

why would he wish him death in the first place

Because he’s retarded, you can see another proof here:

http://i.imgur.com/xZLra.png

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Xearo

what poorly translated posts suggest went down

German is my first language, what you got right above your post is exactly what went down and not some poor translation :D

Quoted from aura

why would he wish him death in the first place

Ipz has always been a dong like that (more or less at times), why do people think he’s a saint?

Trane

My contribution Byte, is just to play the game. I managed a team for 5 seasons, I’ve played every 6vs6 season match the past 6 seasons.

I don’t really have any skillset I believe could benefit the community, if I did – I would have come forward previously.

I like how you assume I’m just ‘wasting my time arguing on the forums’, though. That really was not the purpose of creating the thread. I just hoped for some open discussion and debate, which you seem to totally oppose for some reason.

I would like ipz to try and put his money where his mouth is, as it were. The question is – are the admins even interested in working with him any longer now that he’s been kicked from the team? I really don’t know.

I don’t believe this (having a massive sponsor) would be an all-encompassing saviour of TF2, neither do I believe that TF2 is dying. I don’t see how you could argue that it would not be of great benefit, though.

Kurt, broesel, thanks for shedding some light on the matter anyhow. It was very petulant behaviour I can see that, it’s pretty impossible for the admins not to exact a punishment.

aura

Quoted from Markii

[…]

I don’t like how the word “retard” gets overused. It’s getting to a point where it’s offensive for people with actual disease :(

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Trane

My contribution Byte, is just to play the game.

Then keep doing it and stop drama hunting.

byte

Quoted from Trane

My contribution Byte, is just to play the game. I managed a team for 5 seasons, I’ve played every 6vs6 season match the past 6 seasons.

I don’t really have any skillset I believe could benefit the community, if I did – I would have come forward previously.

I like how you assume I’m just ‘wasting my time arguing on the forums’, though. That really was not the purpose of creating the thread. I just hoped for some open discussion and debate, which you seem to totally oppose for some reason.

I would like ipz to try and put his money where his mouth is, as it were. The question is – are the admins even interested in working with him any longer now that he’s been kicked from the team? I really don’t know.

I don’t believe this (having a massive sponsor) would be an all-encompassing saviour of TF2, neither do I believe that TF2 is dying. I don’t see how you could argue that it would not be of great benefit, though.

Kurt, broesel, thanks for shedding some light on the matter anyhow. It was very petulant behaviour I can see that, it’s pretty impossible for the admins not to exact a punishment.

Tried advising you, is not registering atm. Therefore /ignore, tl:dr and sigh enjoy your so ‘useful’ topic. :)

Cheers

Byte

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I know, just to save any more penis waving, I’ll have the last word.

Word.

Last edited by Monkeh,

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Markii

[…]

ipz is retard dont trust him!

Henghast

open
bobs

It was stated after Pirate Radio that the Nike deal was all just something made up to make him sound like he’d been doing something and that ETF2L had lost out. There may be no way to confirm the veracity of either claim but I imagine that the statement saying that the entire thing was a hoax seems more likely.

His actions are unbecoming of an admin in a position of some trust and responsibility, he’s been punished with respect to his actions and any work he may have been undertaking at the time his role was terminated should’ve been passed on to whomever took over the position. If there are deals or actions being undertaken which are not stored in a safe place for the ETF2L staff to allow such fluidity then perhaps that is something they could look into improving.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

fuck it nvm

Last edited by smziii,

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Hi, ipz is banned from the forum so he asked me to post this:

No worries trane, that i got removed from the pr team was my own fault – i abused my admin power and this is wrong. I will use my contacts to the sponsors to still benefit TF2 – now without having to deal with honorary admins and all that jazz. The money that is “lost now” is not actually “lost” cause I will make sure to make a nice little Cup with it and use it for my own promotion purpose (cc). Clearly the whole thing in the german forum got a little bit blown up but I dont regret it :D. Funny to read stuff like “action speak louder “than words while we are still waiting for the same people to make a frkn Tt esports site template. It´s good that the ETF2L has a PR staff now that actually cares about getting sponsors in. We didnt had that a couple of month ago and it´s a good step for the league. gg

I´ve been working on some sponsor deals for the past months and one of them happened to be Nike cause I work for them in real life. Not as a seller but in an promotion agency. You people should just relax. I understand that my admin powers got removed etc cause i abused them but removing me from the PR staff without having a real meeting / chat about that before is for me just egos kicking in. Big fish in a small pond. I know CanFo offered me a chat when i was unavailable to talk to him and to take this as an insult and say that im not willing to communicate / fix stuff is a big joke

Last edited by Ritalin,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

inb4 ritalin gets censored or forum banned

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Ritalin

I know CanFo offered me a chat when i was unavailable to talk to him and to take this as an insult and say that im not willing to communicate / fix stuff is a big joke

Telling someone to go die is different to telling them you’re unavailable.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Ipz told kurt to go die
Ipz got banned
/thread

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »