First of all, I would like to state that being a member of the staff is no “get out of jail free” card. All forum rules do obviously apply to staff members as well and staff members, who do not follow our own rules, become a liability. I am glad, ipz understands this part, considering ritalin’s comment is legit.
I hoped to fix our differences in a short talk, but after he told me he had no time and no interest in that and “knew everything already anyway” (how? I did not decide anything at that point?!), he left me no choice but to draw my own conclusions. Of what use is a staff member, whose job is to communicate and who refuses to communicate with me, but at the same time has plenty of time to play games and talk to members of Pirate Radio on the same day?

Furthermore, I feel very comfortable saying that I had no idea at any point, that we were close to making a deal with Nike. I heard it first at Pirate Radio. We would have needed to know, what kind of exposure ETF2L would have to provide in return and no coordination in this regard whatsoever took place. If ipz was close to finishing a deal, he kept it to himself.
I am happy, the deal is not completely “lost” and will possibly go towards a Crack Clan cup. This way, the efforts were not for nothing and will also stay in this community.

Anyone, who has a good repuation in this community, good formal english, the ability to work in a team and provide status updates on your work on a regular basis and possibly some experience in online marketing can apply for a position in the staff, to carry on the work of the sponsorship staff.