Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

gravel pit is better than turbine :(

kaidus

WiK?

Turbine sick map. Gpit shit map. Deal with it.

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

wireplay map pool is the sickest.

Kiss Kiss

8{
8D

Quoted from Sketch

What would you do to improve gravel pit ?

What would make it competitively viable?

IMO it is a good map and is interesting to play. However I would like to see some changes to the map in addition to shorter round time. 5 minutes total for attack for each team. Quicker cap time to aid faster play.

This would create a 30 minute match for all 3 rounds. Once you add in time for people readying up and swapping teams it would probably be 45 mins to play the map. I think that is an acceptable time. It would also mean that not every team caps 3 points. Which is the maps biggest flaw.

You could reduce spawn time for attackers, make defending more challenging. Ofc, you’ll still be waiting for ubers/kritz a lot of the time, so it would prolly just make heavies bombing in sans medic more prevalent.

Partly I think the problem with gravel is that its so unforgiving. A shit offence on gravel because of a unfortunate dropped uber and it feels like your halfway to losing the whole map. Mistakes just feel much more costly compared to 5cp and perhaps it lends to more a more risk adverse playstyle.

Still, I like a diverse map pool so I’m sad its not in and sort of happy turbine replaced it(I haven’t played it since bonk was banned :D).

Insane Aug

Quoted from toogyboogy

gravel pit is better than turbine :(

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

gpit is dire.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4