Forum

Lets talk Process

Created 6th September 2012 @ 21:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Think this could be a nice map. Obviously we’re all a little concerned with it’s unfamiliarity and the slightly excessive sniper sight lines, but was enjoyable to play and seems to have a nice fast paced too-ing-and-a-frow-ing style.

Actually looking forward to this map now.

unu

Okay-ish map. Pushing last is a mess though. Too big of a room, feels like I’m playing Cancer-Well.

Monkeh

Quoted from unu

Cancer-Well.

lol’d

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Beater

I also have no clue how to play mid as a roamer, but the same was true for snakewater, so I’m not too worried about it.

Bomb medic, it’s easy on this mid.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

+1

alba

duplo

Im sure its a great map but i think last is a mess and its pretty easy to flank. But im sure it will be better when you have a clue how to play it :)

Davib

The problem I always think with new maps is there aren’t enough “gay” spots, everything is so smooth and clipped. Most people probably hate it but I like being able to hide on the lamp above badlands last and all that kind of stuff.

Good map though, good choice by prem to force it into the map pool

Last edited by Davib,

dAGNER

duplo

Admin – Not appropiate, comment removed, 1st warning.

Waebi

‹Con›

not cool dude.

dAGNER

duplo

Quoted from dAGNER

Admin – Not appropiate, comment removed, 1st warning.

WHO IS THIS “APPROPIATE” YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT?
Anyway, process was gay, as I thought my quote out of an erotic sonic fan fiction conveyed quite nicely.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

You see that coming from miles away and scout completely destroys obvious bombers like that.

IPZIE

SUAVE

there are tons of “gay ” spots on this map, hf finding them

nvc

Just look at any successful 5cp map, you don’t just hold where you cap.

On cp_process you have a capture point, then a capture point and then a capture point… there’s nothing like badlands choke + wooden resupply, granary left/right yard or gullywash choke + big door. Instead the strongest positions to hold are right on the capture point you’re currently holding itself.

I think it’s got heaps of potential, but i also think that it needs to go back to it’s design stage and be stretched horizontally (i.e. increase the distance between 2nd and middle, 2nd and last), instead of just vertically as it is right now. If the map developer really wants to increase the impact of soldiers, bombing or otherwise, just allow the use of an an equalizer.

Last edited by nvc,

alba

duplo

Quoted from nvc

but i also think that it needs to go back to it’s design stage and be stretched horizontally (i.e. increase the distance between 2nd and middle, 2nd and last), instead of just vertically as it is right now. If the map developer really wants to increase the impact of soldiers, bombing or otherwise, just allow the use of an an equalizer.

i agree

Henghast

open
bobs

2nd and middle definately needs more wiggle room. If it’s going to be so short perhaps the defenders need a height advantage on the point (see riverside attic on gully). That would require a total revamp of the lobby and last entrances though I’d think. That or it’d see the removal of the spire.

As it is the best place is probably just off the point above the pipe/ramp room so you can block that entrance. Of course that’s if equal ubers other wise you cant defend second unless the attackers screw up and drop lots of players to spam whilst capping.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »