Forum

Lets talk Process

Created 6th September 2012 @ 21:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from nvc

I agree, but the map to me is enjoyable to play because of the current layout, using the current design as a base and adding some changes to the middle and 2nd cap would make the map a lot better.

I would personally switch the open choke and the left passage way (looking to 2nd from mid) so it’s somewhat a badlands copy, but this works as you have an easy open choke to go from or you can take the risky side routes which are more closed and liable to traps.

Sketch

MM

cap points are fine as they are. mid could cap a bit faster.

mid and 2nd connection is a bit shit. and 2nd to last connection is a bit shit.

Its playable and enjoyable, but its very meh. doesn’t bring anything new to the table, but at the same time it doesn’t really upset anyone. and to me that is all it does. it just doesn’t upset anybody, its familiar instantly easy to see where to hold and push. job done.

I would like to see the 2 flank rooms connect via a bridge or tunnel over choke between 2nd and middle.

i would like to intergrate the mid house and choke into a push area rather than the current (hiding house) and (dull choke) it would be nice to push around from the back of that house rather than in front of it.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

I agree, but the map to me is enjoyable to play because of the current layout, using the current design as a base and adding some changes to the middle and 2nd cap would make the map a lot better.

I would personally switch the open choke and the left passage way (looking to 2nd from mid) so it’s somewhat a badlands copy, but this works as you have an easy open choke to go from or you can take the risky side routes which are more closed and liable to traps.

just realised this is what i was thinking 2

Pennyfarming

Quoted from smziii

one night cup turns into two night cup

You see i quite liked process but i also didnt like it im not sure yet seeing as the community hasnt told me wetehr it is good or bad yet.

But I think it will help because more maps mean more variety then TF2 go big and then we will just have to see, but that is a good point smzi i hope that we all have time to play it soon but im not enterily sure right now wel will have to see.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3