Lets all have a rant.

My comment is second point.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

one night cup turns into two night cup

Snyyppis

RLM

I quite enjoyed it, some vicious sniper sightlines though.

Shotgun

The organizing for this cup was garbage so I blame the admins for us not making it to the finals.

On a different note: Process is a fine map.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Shotgun

The organizing for this cup was garbage so I blame the admins for us not making it to the finals.

On a different note: Process is a fine map.

The seedings were a mess and we know it. We had to move around many teams, even after the first 2 brackets were seeded, and that caused the delay. Next time we will make sure to close the sign ups earlier to have more time for the seedings.I apologise in the name of the staff and hope that most teams still had the chance to play some quality matches.

h1

:3
BM

not div3, stick to lobby.

Mercyless

ORACLE

Sick map, most fun i’ve had playing tf2 in a long time.
A+ decision replacing Gpit with this

Last edited by Mercyless,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

awesome map

looking forward to whatever week it’s in

Regen

nf.
9F

Tbh i think the like amount of participating teams in this cup was amazing, best one so far for a one night cup?? And i guess that makes it harder on the admins aswell.
The map itself is beastly.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Great map, also u cant blame the admins…they have made everything to start early asap. Would like another one before the season :( maybe next week at the same time ? :D

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from LaMqTa

also u cant blame the admins…

Yes, yes, you really can! :D

Shotgun

Quoted from CanFo

[…]I apologise

Apology accepted. We had some great matches anyway and the map is really fun. I’m sure it will work out better next time! )))

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

About the map itself……..

Pace of it is good, has a sort of Badlands/Gullywash feel to it with Middle and Second point just can’t figure out best place to hold.

Last is rather big, fact it is so large weirdly makes the point easier to push than I imagined, there seems to be a variety of ways you can push this point and variety of ways you can defend.

I think this map is great I just haven’t figured it out yet. :D

BlinkBoy

GFM

Great map,really enjoyed.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

The map is really fun to play, it allows for several different playstyles and last is actually fun both to push and defend. My only gripe is that it is so small that heavy becomes a little too good for my liking.
I also have no clue how to play mid as a roamer, but the same was true for snakewater, so I’m not too worried about it.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »