Forum

How to make ETF2L happy familys again - Unlocks

Created 6th May 2011 @ 19:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

Ritalin

[d¿s]

yeah, i posted this in the previous thread(s), but i’m still going to +1 your balls off because i agree; i believe it’s the fairest compromise.

Last edited by Ritalin,

Dodge

Swag

seconded.

inb420pagesofdiscussingaboutnothing

LikeThis

Good idea, won’t be implemented.

jonii

fm-eSportstf2

Quoted from Casual

Make it default to Cinnamon tho.

you do realize that wouldn’t be any different from what is is now, aside from the voting part?

if the 2 teams agree, they can play however they want, we have that now, it’s the default system for when the teams disagree that should be changed to vanilla+med, that’s what tapley’s proposing

also yes, it has been suggested before, hope it gets implemented

M24_

Quoted from Casual

Make it default to Cinnamon tho.

the whole point should be to bring etf2l closer to the ruleset of other tournies (ESH, ESL), but still allow teams that “want to have fun” to pick cinnamon.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Please can etf2l admins post on here their opinion/official responce on why this wont work? Or perhaps their opinion that it should be implemented? I see no real arguments against it.

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

GREAT IDEA

also here are r7an’s thoughts (he’s the one in the yellow top):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN1EiJr0lDE

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from M24_

[…]

the whole point should be to bring etf2l closer to the ruleset of other tournies (ESH, ESL), but still allow teams that “want to have fun” to pick cinnamon.

extremely well put. sat for a few minutes trying to say that in a good way but didn’t come out well.

Great idea, hope this gets the attention it needs, for the good of etf2l.

Tikcus

So one team can force the other team to play without unlocks… REJECT

This was suggested before and rejected for reasons listed before, mainly if one team feels they can play with an advantage by stopping the other team using an unlock, let’s say the equalizer they will.

What you’re suggesting is what is ESL atm and has been rejected by most of the teams

If the split is really divisional
At the very least, have cin by default in div 4-6 and vanilla by default in div Prem-3, then everyone would be happy.

or like Byte previously posted all games are played vanilla, unless the other team gives them notice that they will be using cin ruleset (the other team doesn’t need to agree to cin it just has to accept it)

Last edited by Tikcus,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Tikcus

This was suggested before and rejected for reasons listed before, mainly if one team feels they can play with an advantage by stopping the other team using an unlock, let’s say the equalizer they will.

What you’re suggesting is what is ESL atm and has been rejected by most of the teams

At the very least, have cin by default in div 4-6 and vanilla by default in div Prem-3, then everyone would be happy.

or like Byte previously posted all games are played vanilla, unless the other team gives them notice that they will be using cin ruleset (the other team doesn’t need to agree to cin it just has to accept it)

Then make the teams decide to vote at the start of the season before games are played. I really doubt one team is heavily relying on a random unlock like the equalizer to make them win games?

In your division i’d say 1 or two max would pick “Vanilla” so its not like you’d play it every week, if its a divisional split as you say then teams in your division will pick cinnamon by default anyway?

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

ashkan

Mind your language, Poop. Be extra careful with flaming and derailment in this thread.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Tikcus

+1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Again, so far in all polls, threads etc (obviously non official) more teams want vanilla, or don’t care than want cinnamon – So in the event of a 50/50 tie 1 team wants vanilla 1 team wants cinnamon – Vanilla over rules due to it being a standard locked down rule set that more people would chose.

Saying “lol thats an ESL ruleset, “GO PLAY ESL” is like me saying well go play wireplay if you want an unlock happy ruleset?”

Come on ashkan/admins post your opinions :)

Ghostface

spire

So all it took was Tapley posting it in a new thread for you guys to accept an idea that was proposed in the other ones like 20 gazillion times?

The only real changes he added were the vanilla/cinnamon boxes.

Tikcus

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

In your division i’d say 1 or two max would pick “Vanilla” so its not like you’d play it every week, if its a divisional split as you say then teams in your division will pick cinnamon by default anyway?

In your division i’d say 1 or two max would pick “Cinnamon” so its not like you’d play it every week, if its a divisional split as you say then teams in your division will pick vanilla by default anyway?

Last edited by Tikcus,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »