Forum

When do we get the medals?

Created 17th October 2010 @ 23:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »

Dwidzor

It says that for my Team too. It says default loss when we did not lose by default. On my team page More Then 3 it says there was no default loss. If you look at the match comments http://etf2l.org/matches/21532/ our opponents confirmed we played and lost the match. Yet I cant recieve the medal becuase of a “default loss” can someoen sort this out for us?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

I changed the result to a “regular” loss, check again please.

Foley

PizzaGEU.
[Ω]

Default loss. The bad communication came back to bite me and my team in the ass.

At least I had fun. That’s the important part.

I’m listed as “Having more then one default loss” though, we completed one match (lost) and didn’t play our second one. Can this be corrected?

Thanks.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Sparxedge

I’m listed as “Having more then one default loss” though, we completed one match (lost) and didn’t play our second one. Can this be corrected?

Thanks.

According to the match page http://etf2l.org/matches/21661/ , your team received a default loss, apparently for not showing up for your week 3 match.

So, as far as the website is concerned, it seems to be doing what it is supposed to do. But if you feel this default loss was unjustified, feel free to contact the staff.

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]
According to the match page http://etf2l.org/matches/21661/ , your team received a default loss, apparently for not showing up for your week 3 match.

So, as far as the website is concerned, it seems to be doing what it is supposed to do. But if you feel this default loss was unjustified, feel free to contact the staff.

I thought we only needed to complete one match to get a medal, which we did. If i’m incorrect, I apologize.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Sparxedge

[…]

I thought we only needed to complete one match to get a medal, which we did. If i’m incorrect, I apologize.

Sorry, the requirement is that your team have played all your matches. (Unless it’s the other team’s fault your team didn’t play a match.)

Swarlz

1. Wake up on Monday morning.
2.Go to work.
3.Sad and depressed.
4.Read thread about people bumming over medals.
5.Puts a smile on my face.

ashkan

Quoted from Swarlz

1. Wake up on Monday morning.
2.Go to work.
3.Sad and depressed.
4.Read thread about people bumming over medals.
5.Puts a smile on my face.
6.???
7.Profit

Fixed it for you.

Also, agreed.

choiie

keso

no medals, no profit

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]
Sorry, the requirement is that your team have played all your matches. (Unless it’s the other team’s fault your team didn’t play a match.)

Okay, Thanks.

R.A.W.Agent

any news about the Medals ????

rottencat

PLM

Quoted from R.A.W.Agent

any news about the Medals ????

Valve is currently still running low stock on metal due to increased drop rate introduced last Christmas. Robin Walker expects Valve to have enough metal by the end of next quarter. Community attempts to craft Teddy Roosebelt have already generated enough metal to produce first, second and third place medals, but to complete the high number of participation medals takes at least a few months of waiting.

jamesderf

[GROSS]

Quoted from rottencat

[…]
Valve is currently still running low stock on metal due to increased drop rate introduced last Christmas. Robin Walker expects Valve to have enough metal by the end of next quarter. Community attempts to craft Teddy Roosebelt have already generated enough metal to produce first, second and third place medals, but to complete the high number of participation medals takes at least a few months of waiting.

LOl thats a good answer I think i crafted enough refined to make those 1st, 2nd and third place medals myself getting all those new hats

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from rottencat

[…]

Best post on etf2l I’ve read .. ever :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »