Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 45 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

How many people do we KNOW aren’t buying a ticket on early bird? So far i know of two (me and e-thug) just wondering if there was enough interest to get a group booking down for us :)

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

i would join, but the earliest time i can book it is like the beginning of next month^^

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from smziii

i would join, but the earliest time i can book it is like the beginning of next month^^

I don’t get paid until the 29th of this month, so its more like just a gauge of interest at this point to see who else can’t get Early Bird and will have to pay full price.

Quoted from Admirable

Can we have proper double elimination with a potential 2x bo3 in the grand final? Works awesome for ESEA and literally every other tournament ever… :D

+1.
Surely we have some rights to demand more stage time with the amount of ‘tf2’ tickets that have been sold?

Last edited by CUBE,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Whether they allow for it in their timings or not, it’s almost guaranteed everybody will be sat screaming for ‘one more map’ again.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from CUBE

[…]

+1.
Surely we have some rights to demad more stage time with the amount of ‘tf2’ tickets that have been sold?

Sounds like a job for Super Tapley

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Who is Scott Jaconelli (SG1) Hes sat himself right in the middle of our team and added himself to our roster aswell. bit confused as to what he thinks is going on here.

Heres his face if anyone knows him.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/274908_100000545231948_1008160_n.jpg

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from BoneS

Who is Scott Jaconelli (SG1) Hes sat himself right in the middle of our team and added himself to our roster aswell. bit confused as to what he thinks is going on here.

Heres his face if anyone knows him.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/274908_100000545231948_1008160_n.jpg

Maybe hes looking for some LAN mates to have a few lafs and maybe play some tornys?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ok we have just over 24 hours until early bird 20% discount ends!
Ask your mother, your sister, your father, your brother for money if you have too. I remind you of the helpfull threads we have open if you have any questions or need help with equipment or transport, we’re only 15 short off 300 tf2’ers gogogogo

Are we still ahead of the other games tappers?

Comedian

Quoted from Chaplain

Are we still ahead of the other games tappers?

currently, 1350 people booked for the event

212 – Battlefield Series
30 – Call of Duty Series
39 – Console Area (Xbox, PS3 etc)
135 – Counter-Strike: Source
11 – Dota 2
31 – MineCraft
79 – MMOs (WoW, EVE etc)
114 – MOBA
290 – Other Games
4 – Other RTS
34 – Staff Area
60 – Starcraft 2
311 – Team Fortress 2
18 – Spectators

http://www.multiplay.co.uk/bookings/attendance.asp?event=i46

Last edited by Comedian,

That’s a big look, hope we can hit 400

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

321 tf2’ers now with 38 minutes remaining of early bird discount!

Santsu

prly
[hePPa]

HYPEHYPEHYPE.

Comedian

330 TF2ers

TF2 GOING HUUUUUUGEEEEEEEE

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 45 Next »