Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 45 Next »

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Everything booked, hopefully can get a rent PC :)

Snezza

Same here, I’d like to rent a pc + monitor.. or just a monitor.

But it seems like there’s not more PC to rent since everything disappeard in the PC rental section on their website.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

339 tf2’ers :]

Im still chasing up about TUP setup’s for everyone and trying to get as many secured as possible but mpuk just need to sort out how many they are using for the event first and then can decide how many they have to rent. I’ll spam the forums as soon as they’re available to rent or even before to give you a heads up.

Black_Bob

[DA]

This lan has the making of the tf2 tent of win again :D:D:D:D:D:D

lolage

TSPAG

paid ^^

dougiie

CotC

gotta wait until the end of the month to buy my ticket, bit worried it’s gonna sell out??

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

same

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I don’t think it’ll sell out in a month, if it does i believe this venue has the capity to hold 5000 or somthing re-donkulous so i’m sure if they need to they can always open up more spaces if the demand is there, however don’t tempt fate and sign up as soon as you can :].

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from dougiie

gotta wait until the end of the month to buy my ticket, bit worried it’s gonna sell out??

Multiplay are running a deposit scheme where you can book your ticket for £20 and pay the rest later, if you are that worried ;)

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from BoneS

[…]

Multiplay are running a deposit scheme where you can book your ticket for £20 and pay the rest later, if you are that worried ;)

oh sweet! Cheers mate!

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Almost 10 percent of all tf2’ers are nervousENERGY. Fact.

32 of us now booked and paid.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Im still chasing up about TUP setup’s for everyone and trying to get as many secured as possible but mpuk just need to sort out how many they are using for the event first and then can decide how many they have to rent. I’ll spam the forums as soon as they’re available to rent or even before to give you a heads up.

I’m sure the yanks will be looking for TUP if they decide to come. Make it happen!

Califax

dyn.

Nice timing

insomnia46-pc-rental-live

Last edited by Califax,

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

I’m sure the yanks will be looking for TUP if they decide to come. Make it happen!

doesn’t it say somewhere that only Players with BYOC Tickets can participate in Tournaments?

hmm can’t find it anymore, maybe i misread.

Last edited by slate,

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Got a rental PC, thank god. Will I be able to take it to my seat? If I pay a deposit or sumting.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 45 Next »