Forum

i44 and TF2

Created 31st August 2011 @ 11:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

why wouldnt we do it?

Even if none of the Prem teams go there still leaves a huge advertising opportunity for TF2 to show we can support our game at LAN events both in the UK and Europe.

I bet also within the “big” teams there will be 1 or 2 players from each that will want to go. Surely some high skilled mix teams could be arranged to give a good final or something?

GeaR

Epsilon

I think Epsilon would attend.

flushy

P.O.P

quality > quantity

F2

Danmark

Quoted from flushy

quality > quantity

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Perilous would probably attend if a tournament was to be held.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Arx will try and be there!
Yeeee!

Black_Bob

[DA]

Even if none of the pro teams turn up it will still be a good lan, I rember enjoying the I37 final when it was SAS vs S7 neither team was pro, yet it was still a good fun game to watch :)

stvv

WUL

Quoted from howdeh

Perilous would probably attend if a tournament was to be held.

yes.

)))

Memento Mori

Quoted from Black_Bob

Even if none of the pro teams turn up it will still be a good lan, I rember enjoying the I37 final when it was SAS vs S7 neither team was pro, yet it was still a good fun game to watch :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNU2MU7tNqo

YEAH GIBBZ

FOREVER ASHAMED

ThePledge

I would put in the effort to see if i can go.

F2

Danmark

Personally I would rather have 1 event with 50 teams than 3 events with 20 teams each.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Black_Bob

My crowning moment :D Being cast by Aspec and hitting a SKYSHOOT in the final. Ah the memories…

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from F2

Personally I would rather have 1 event with 50 teams than 3 events with 20 teams each.

yeah, this.

it’s become pretty clear that we can only ever make a real effort for 2 LAN events per year – I’d suggest wasm and summer i-series

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

My crowning moment :D Being cast by Aspec and hitting a SKYSHOOT in the final. Ah the memories…

How it’s all gone down hill from there… :(

Last edited by GibbZ,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

i44 I see as a mainly UK thing for communities, I mean the Summer insomnia LANs will always be the biggest with the Assembly Lans terms of competition but no top TF2 player has the right to say not to bother with a LAN just because it will be smaller and less competitive.

I am up for it, hopefully with the T.play guys.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »