Forum

i44 and TF2

Created 31st August 2011 @ 11:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

as Darn would say “get the yanks involved”

I doubt many nervousENERGY will be attending i44, compared with i43.

Too soon to give a sensible guess of total numbers, tho 2 have already booked!

Shall ask with a poll back home.

beta

RaWr ::

Very early to ask regarding i44 but I don’t see how it will be affordable for most.

I imagine most of the Euro based players (your be surprised how many there was at this event) will not have the cash available.

That said, if the commuinty came together and pledged support the event, I am sure the usual suspects will turn up :)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

As has always been the case with iseries, the biggest will be i46>i45>i44. TF2, euro’s especially, can’t really do more than one HUGE lan a year. They try their best to support the spring lan but the winter is too close to the summer for them to really pledge their support.

Cuinaugust!

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

Sounds like Inmah be the only one there. Forever alone@tf2park

Last edited by Gambles,

Willow

.:ne:.

I’m booked and paid, although have no way to get there at the moment.

Edd

T2P

I will probs be there playing dota2 beta if its there so :DD::D:D

Nostalgia

Personally I think we should have a small prized tournament of sorts. There wont be enough people to warrant a prizes that we see at the spring/summer tournaments, but we really can’t totally ignore it or sponsors will lose interest.

The UK scene is non-existent for reasons I can’t fathom. We have a range of players that play all classes that can play at a div 2/3+ standard, if we could start developing the national scene a bit more just as the Finns do, I really don’t see why the winter LANs would be so bare.

nvc

If there’s not even a small prize fund i shall not be impressed, especially after you made me pay 15 for EAS when i have gold multiplay membership :(

Last edited by nvc,

Qun

GoT<3

Small prize competition would be nice.

Heffron

8{
.:ne:.

Personally I can’t make it, I have no time off work left :(

We’re trying to get quite a few people from the Team Colonslash community to go to i45 and i46 though!

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I’d go, but I’d have nobody to go with.

I figure this is the problem. I’m guessing a lot of people want to go, but loads of teams have people from other counties, so they can’t go with their team. :(

Having said that, I have no team anyway

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Small Prize if anything.

Might clash with CatmanLAN / DreamHack? ;D

Lore

DStS
<3Michelle

Would be a shame not have a at least a small prize tourny even if its just tickets for I45 ,its better than nothing.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Admirable

Small Prize if anything.

Might clash with CatmanLAN / DreamHack? ;D

ADMIRABLE DROPPING SOME NICE LITTLE DRAMA HINTS THERE!!!?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »