lappy or http://www.flickr.com/photos/flushy/5648939751/

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Can you still rent pc’s there? Couldn’t find the price on the website. :E

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

We don’t have any TUP machines I am afraid. MPUK are continually trying to get more machines for both TUP and for the stage but as yet there is nothing confirmed (they are fully aware they need new stage machines and monitors as well as to be able to bring back the TUP ticket options however there haven’t been any companies willing to get involved and supply machines up to now).

Last edited by Mole,

Heffron

8{
.:ne:.

Is there a way to possibly cancel a ticket once it’s been booked (and payed for)?

I REALLY want to go to i43 but all of a sudden my boss isn’t sure I can have the time off. But I wanted to book already while he makes his mind up, so I can get the Early Bird discount.

Last edited by Heffron,

Skyride

DUCS

Just to add, anyone considering going should absolutely definitely do EAS unless it absolutely impossible to do so. Just that extra day makes the whole thing feel so much longer and better. I definitely don’t think it would feel worthwhile for me spending 8hrs on trains each way for a friday-monday event.

Last edited by Skyride,

Quoted from Heffron

Is there a way to possibly cancel a ticket once it’s been booked (and payed for)?

I REALLY want to go to i43 but all of a sudden my boss isn’t sure I can have the time off. But I wanted to book already while he makes his mind up, so I can get the Early Bird discount.

I actually checked that out, and it seems you can ask for a refund until 30 days before the event.
You’ll have to pay a refund fee of 10 pounds though.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from animalmother

[…]

No more buckfast. I thought I drank the UKs supplies so no one else had to suffer…..

i44 or i45 whatevers going to be huge…. Ill be there.

i44 and i45 will be really quiet. Not huge at all. I46 however might be big.

Tommy the Cat

WDG have put their name down, and in greater numbers too. Look forward to drunkenly embarrassing myself in front of you all.

Heffron

8{
.:ne:.

Quoted from Lord Benjamin

[…]

I actually checked that out, and it seems you can ask for a refund until 30 days before the event.
You’ll have to pay a refund fee of 10 pounds though.

Alright cool, I’m booking my ticket when I get back from work tonight :)

Califax

dyn.

First timer here too.

Was a bit bummed to read in the rules that multiple screens are not allowed, as i am an eyefinity user, and not used to playing with a single screen anymore…

Any chance their will be made an exception for me?

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Califax

First timer here too.

Was a bit bummed to read in the rules that multiple screens are not allowed, as i am an eyefinity user, and not used to playing with a single screen anymore…

Doubt it, I think the rule is down to power usage.

Edd

T2P

its space as well, if youve got 3 monitors then youre taking up more space than one person with one.

atrox_

WaAS?

Quoted from Califax

rofl, what makes you so special

dauk

How to get to the place if for example no one will want to pick up me from one of the airports?

Edd

T2P

Quoted from dauk

How to get to the place if for example no one will want to pick up me from one of the airports?

most of the larger airports have trainstations (stanstead heathrow etc)

if not there should be a bus service to a train station

Last edited by Edd,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 18 Next »