Forum

i42

Created 15th November 2010 @ 17:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 33 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yeah April is fine to camp as long as it doesnt rain *too* much. I41 was insane! I had to leave on sunday as my tent had frozen solid and my zip was encased in ice :( – Just get cheap tent from tescos + blow up bed + tesco basics duvet = cheap lan. Also you can get drunk and wobble to your tent rather than faffing with taxi’s.

My laptops available again ryan if you don’t get any better options.

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Worst weather I’ve ever experienced camping in was at an Easter lan…. woke up to light snow at i33 and sounded like a car had been blown over during the night,crazy shit.
However red room’s underrated as a place to sleep. As long as you’re drunk/tried it’s fine.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Worst camping weather for me was Glastonbury 2005. Epic flood of biblical proportions.
http://version2.andrewkendall.com/images/photographs/livemusic/glastonbury05/main/glastonbury05_48.jpg
http://ifelse.co.uk/images/wet_glastonbury.jpg

It was nearly cancelled for being too dangerous, people’s tents were under water, (see link), right next to overturned porta-loos. Nice. Saw people with literally nothing left but their money belts and standing in their pants in the queue at the camping gear shop. British festival goers are a hardy lot :)

Braved it out and it turned out to be epic.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Skully

Quoted from Foster

Worst weather I’ve ever experienced camping in was at an Easter lan…. woke up to light snow at i33 and sounded like a car had been blown over during the night,crazy shit.
However red room’s underrated as a place to sleep. As long as you’re drunk/tried it’s fine.

disagree about the red room, my first 2 i-series (38, 40) I used the red room and never again. 2 nights at i40 we were kept awake by people who went to the red room to chat. First night it went on for 2 hours and security came once, a fight almost started, second night, security made them shut up

so if you want to use red room, stock up on earplugs

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

i38 sleeping in the temp structure which sounded like it was going to fall down, pulled a sneaky sleep under the desks with mont I mean whaaaaaat? I DIDN’T TOUCH HIM!

dougiie

CotC

first night @ i40 was shit. Finding out our Teepee tent wasn’t exactly waterproof wasn’t fun :P

won’t ever forget watching Vazzan awake with his feet in a puddle of water.. rough times! :D

randa

Quoted from Skully

[…]

disagree about the red room, my first 2 i-series (38, 40) I used the red room and never again. 2 nights at i40 we were kept awake by people who went to the red room to chat. First night it went on for 2 hours and security came once, a fight almost started, second night, security made them shut up

If you aren’t a weedy nerd, how about telling them to stfu? It’s what i did at i40.

kuma

Quoted from randa

[…]

If you aren’t a weedy nerd, how about telling them to stfu? It’s what i did at i40.

or throw your moisturiser at them

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from dougiie

first night @ i40 was shit. Finding out our Teepee tent wasn’t exactly waterproof wasn’t fun :P

won’t ever forget watching Vazzan awake with his feet in a puddle of water.. rough times! :D

You (or was it Toby?) finding your wallet soaked in water was also priceless

Skully

Quoted from randa

[…]

I did, not right at them just shouting shut up. Luckly a larger guy walked over to them and into their face. “nd night was funny though, after one guy went to security, 5 mins later ALL of us decided to go and get security, wasnt needed as they came but was lol worthy

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Sup bitches im back, booked the time off work. Give me a team with a chance of finishing top 5.

David

Quoted from Skully

[…]

I usually sleep with headphones on listening to a podcast, would those do the job!?

randa

Quoted from Matt

Sup bitches im back, booked the time off work. Give me a team with a chance of finishing top 5.

No-one wants to carry you Matt :(

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from randa

[…]

No-one wants to carry you Matt :(

I have a trump card, alcohol in order for being carried, it works =).

Skully

Quoted from David

[…]

I usually sleep with headphones on listening to a podcast, would those do the job!?

could do the job, ive never tried that tbf so no idea

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 33 Next »