Forum

TPlay boX? MidAir Pro Duel Server [New IP]

Created 8th April 2010 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Next »

Bryn

Quoted from Cobby

[…]

It’s just the ammomod is hardly every used. If they were on the same server, people might be more willing to have a quick game of kammomod

Yeah have regular arenas as ammomod and turris+others as midair

murje

sirkkels
[hePPa]

Hmm.. I won, went spec, and lost 11 points. Hmm…..

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

get rid of ranks then we wont have things like the above.

or people using lame tactics to try and win :/

or unranked arenas!

ash

(Legend)
:D

Add another Turris-Arena if you increased the number of slots. and … RESTART the map? it seems to be laggy again. VERY LAGGY. Awesome server still *thumbs up*

dannye

cb.

It lags all the time i connect, can you possibly make a “rtv” command to restart map?

Quoted from dannye

It lags all the time i connect, can you possibly make a “rtv” command to restart map?

are you serious? O.o

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

I am the best worst jumper.
True story.

HaKo

Poo
Poo

need more normal turris arenas so people aren’t constantly waiting.

Painstouch

Quoted from dannye

For me it is the same, thing is, it lags on ANY server which I join after launching TF2. Didn’t found the problem yet.

dannye

cb.

Quoted from Painstouch

[…]

For me it is the same, thing is, it lags on ANY server which I join after launching TF2. Didn’t found the problem yet.

It lag’s only on this server, so it’s not the same.

compton

cvx|

Move the servers to central Europe perhaps? 70 ping is horrible for hitting airshots

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from compton

Move the servers to central Europe perhaps? 70 ping is horrible for hitting airshots

50-70 ping is average for most ETF2L games i’ve played, so not too bad a ping really.

Bena

iveR
addict!

kammomod isnt good for granary demoman.
just for regular
and 1 more normal granary+1 more normal turris will be good too

Last edited by Bena,

Mike

TEZC

could you add a badlands mid ammomod arena? with spawn points under the bridge please

compton

cvx|

Quoted from Enef

[…]

50-70 ping is average for most ETF2L games i’ve played, so not too bad a ping really.

For matches it’s manageable as TF2 isn’t all about airshots, but put a 15-25 ping vs. 65-75 ping player against each other on midair mod and the game is usually over before it even starts.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Next »