Restart the server pls :3

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

he said please :P

murje

sirkkels
[hePPa]

please fix the points thingy. i just won 3 matches and then went spec and lost 13 points. maybe remove the whole rating thing?

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from murje

maybe remove the whole rating thing?

This, the only thing the rating system encourages is dirty play (shooting down on people who are just jumping up, corner camping, doing tiny little jumps that barely get you on the point).

I understand why you’d want a ladder system to encourage competitive play but at the moment it seems to have the opposite effect.

randa

Quoted from compton

[…]

For matches it’s manageable as TF2 isn’t all about airshots, but put a 15-25 ping vs. 65-75 ping player against each other on midair mod and the game is usually over before it even starts.

Most people dont get anywhere near that ping 60 is fine

broesel

LAME

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

the only thing the rating system encourages is dirty play (shooting down on people who are just jumping up, corner camping, doing tiny little jumps that barely get you on the point).

^ this

Last edited by broesel,

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

Needs more setup time on turris.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Is there a way to implement a midair-arena for demoman vs soldier? Not only there a plenty moments when there is only one demoman on but half a dozen soldiers, but it would be interesting to see midairduels soldier vs demoman too imho. :)

Dummy

I would do anything for endif :<

Dav1dd

2ne1

Would be great to have regular mid air mod again, regular ammo-mod seems a bit pointless as you can just spam, if possible ! Really great server anyway!

Last edited by Dav1dd,

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Dav1dd

Would be great to have regular mid air mod again, regular ammo-mod seems a bit pointless as you can just spam, if possible ! Really great server anyway!

regular midair is shit, bring back badlands mid i say! and endif :D

j210790_

At least am_variety_test3 includes endif. You can get it here:
http://aigaming.com/~noid/ammomod/tf/maps/

And you can test in on AG’s ammomod server: 206.123.125.70:27015(NA)

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Change the map to am_variety_test3 and remove stats/points!

GOGOGOGO

Cobby

-9m-

The endif part of this map is run using noid’s ammomod server. This is different to the plugin that is available to the plugin. Only if noid released his plugin would be be able to include endif on the server. Using just the map will make it pretty much an empty room, like one of the arenas

server down? :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »