Forum

UGC Banned All Non-Stock Taunts

Created 9th September 2014 @ 04:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Hidi

Given the reoccurring feedback about taunt exploits, particularly from the Love and War Update, UGC has decided to ban all non-stock taunts from the game.
This can be seen in UGC’s updated whitelist.

There has been some unhappy feedback from players.
http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?26682-So-We-ve-Banned-All-Of-The-Taunts

What is the general opinion of taunt and item exploits in ETF2L? Is the potential for items such as taunts to be exploited justified by a complete ban?

fnordi

PrettyGay

wait, people got upset about this?

roban

:-)

bunch of nerds, instead of talking about taunts they should be talking about what the fuck is koth_ramjam and what is it doing as regular season map

sorsa

mooz

Oh damn, i can’t eat chicken in pregame anymore :(

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from roban

what the fuck is koth_ramjam

what the fuck is that map rofl I have never ever heard of it

ducky

Banning all of them seems a bit extreme,but if that’s what they think is necessary to keep people from abusing taunts so be it.

I personally think that banning the ones that you can manually cancel at any time (conga,high5,flip etc.) is enough,all the other taunts have practically the same effect as stock taunts ,just a visual difference

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

shouldnt ban conga, it makes noise. ruins the immersion of the game

unu

Quoted from roban

bunch of nerds, instead of talking about taunts they should be talking about what the fuck is koth_ramjam and what is it doing as regular season map

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

people play ugc?

Oxy

TC.Express

Oh the UGC bashing has started early this season, great

hr

what kind of fucking casual actually cares about having taunts allowed in the cfg?

AnimaL

Quoted from hr

what kind of fucking casual actually cares about having taunts allowed in the cfg?

Isn’t UGC player base made from casual players? As such I don’t understand the move either.

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

brb setting up a petition :^)

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from moursi

brb setting up a petition :^)

Good, then i can eat chicken in setup time again :>

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

shouldnt ban conga, it makes noise. ruins the immersion of the game

Conga can apparently glitch hitboxes when used in certain situations.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »