Forum

Allow Market Gardener?

Created 9th August 2013 @ 20:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 19 Next »

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Schweppes

for me this thread just once again confirms that 6v6 players have a phobia for new things even if it will change jack shit

one unbalanced weapon means phobia
k

kalhó

MM
Nave

Quoted from rytis

[…]
k

Have you ever played with the MG?

aura

this thread explained:

stubborn fuck: “why add more unlocks? More unlocks means less fun for everyone
yolo stoner: “why not add more unlocks? More unlocks means more fun for everyone

ps the important stuff is in bold

Last edited by aura,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from kalhó

[…]

Have you ever played with the MG?

has anyone in this thread played with it?

Almie

pwn!
gum

Since when is MG imbalanced like seriously. Just try using it in a pub and see how many times you drop enemy meds.

Popcorp

Stop making excuses, saying that MG belongs in a Pub play is stupid, any weapon can be viable in competitive, in 6s too

I dont see any problems why MG cant be added to 6s, i mean, if you’re going for a MG kill, you’re risking alot, instead of using rockets you gonna use MG and if you miss, you most likely die, while you would probably have more chances killing Medic by trying to bomb him. Aren’t you guys tired of playing same maps, with same weapons against same opponents
Prem teams IIRC scrim against practically same teams all the time, Epsilon v Broder i dunno, you probably guys learned each other, you know what every single player gonna do most of the time, you learned their playstyle, but adding MG and maybe other unlocks will make some games less predictable, with new unlocks, you won’t expect a player who you played against thousand times to use them

Just add new unlocks ETF2L ffs…or at least add new maps

Last edited by Popcorp,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Popcorp

Stop making excuses, saying that MG belongs in a Pub play is stupid, any weapon can be viable in competitive, in 6s too

I dont see any problems why MG cant be added to 6s, i mean, if you’re going for a MG kill, you’re risking alot, instead of using rockets you gonna use MG and if you miss, you most likely die, while you would probably have more chances killing Medic by trying to bomb him. Aren’t you guys tired of playing same maps, with same weapons against same opponents
Prem teams IIRC scrim against practically same teams all the time, Epsilon v Broder i dunno, you probably guys learned each other, you know what every single player gonna do most of the time, you learned their playstyle, but adding MG and maybe other unlocks will make some games less predictable, with new unlocks, you won’t expect a player who you played against thousand times to use them

epsilon will still know how broder plays even with this. so the unlock changes nothing.

Blinky

Quoted from Popcorp

If u play 6s for unlocks, there is esea u can use mg and bison together, “double fun”.

Aladin

Frajer
cs

MG is so OP it completely ruins ESEA and every soldier is using it there. Totally.

I think just adopting the NA ruleset is the best thing we can do about unlocks. They don’t really seem to have any problem with them over there.

Bonus

Baddies can’t adapt to anything.

Schweppes

Quoted from rytis

[…]
k

mg unbalanced?

please tell me that was a bad trolling attempt
please

i’d expect this kind of stuff from SPUF not from you people

Quoted from Aladin

I think just adopting the NA ruleset is the best thing we can do about unlocks. They don’t really seem to have any problem with them over there.

That’s the thing we should never do. Wanna know why? Even in esea open you have to pay to play. That means teams will not run stupid loadouts just to fuck around. Etf2l however is free and if we allow all weapons that are allowed in na d 5/6 will be flooded with perma pyros/heavies/spies and just a giant mess in general.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Bonus

Baddies can’t adapt to anything.

Baddies can’t think of new strategies and pushes without adding daft weapons and insta dead medics.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Almie

Since when is MG imbalanced like seriously. Just try using it in a pub and see how many times you drop enemy meds.

Literally all the time. Once you get the timing down you’ll hit like 80%+ of your swings.

Almie

pwn!
gum

Quoted from Solid

[…]

That’s the thing we should never do. Wanna know why? Even in esea open you have to pay to play. That means teams will not run stupid loadouts just to fuck around. Etf2l however is free and if we allow all weapons that are allowed in na d 5/6 will be flooded with perma pyros/heavies/spies and just a giant mess in general.

If thats the case, then all you have to do if youre in d5/6 is do normal stuff and you should be able to win. After all, everyone uses 2 scouts, 2 sollies, demo, med because its the best strategy, isnt it?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 19 Next »