please change your name from crazyman to stupidchild kkthx

Last edited by ouch,

Quoted from ouch

you have to pee infront of ppl to avoid:

1. player putting old drugfree pee in peecup
2. other ppl messing with players pee

please change your name from crazyman to stupidchild kkthx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

There is no “people”. Anakin is flashing the results, and you all sheepishly assume them to be true, despite not knowing how the plugin works. And only Anakin knows how it works. Except for Tarkus there is no other factual proof (circumstantial at best) that the banned people were hacking.

You people need to learn how to think for yourselves instead of randomly believing other people. A bit of fact checking gets you quite far.

The above mentioned people would’ve easily gotten banned the next match they played if they were hacking. And by doing so you’d have enough proof to ban them.

Last edited by Crazyman,

AnimaL

ok fact check #1

“tarkus we have a ss of u and wh, is that true?”
“yes”

Fact check complete, proceed with banning…

Quoted from AnimaL

ok fact check #1

“tarkus we have a ss of u and wh, is that true?”
“yes”

Fact check complete, proceed with banning…

“Except for Tarkus there is no other factual proof (circumstantial at best) that the banned people were hacking.”
You can’t even fact check the post you were reading :/

Last edited by Crazyman,

AnimaL

err, yes there kinda is and the fact ur one of the crazy dudes with tinfoil hats on head doesnt mean normal persons should ignore blatant proof that comes from man with good reputation (unlike etf2l ac squad)

Last edited by AnimaL,

Quoted from AnimaL

err, yes there kinda is

So because 1 person was confirmed to hack, the others have to to be hacking too?

So one woman with a penis means that every woman has a penis? Your logic is flawed.

You can only proof something if you can prove it 3 times. You can’t just say the earth is flat because you found one bit of evidence saying it is so. Science isn’t a religion.

AnimaL

2 actually and there hasnt been single post from banned ppl about it beeing false, so…wtf ur on about? no srsly, nobody but u and some other wierd ppl having problem with bans, not even the guys who got banned

Last edited by AnimaL,

Quoted from AnimaL

2 actually and there hasnt been single post from banned ppl about it beeing false, so…wtf ur on about?

“Hey guys I was unrightfully banned”

Response from ETF2L: “YOU ARE A LAIR” with no proof given. Jup, waterproof logic right there.
ETF2L is like a religion at that point, as long as most people agree something is “true” then it shall be so. ETF2L the religion is born.

AnimaL

u sure ur not on medication?

Quoted from AnimaL

u sure ur not on medication?

You make no logical arguments, yet accuse me of being on meds? Nowhere you show me where the factual evidence lies that these people (aside from Tarkus) hacked, bar from one screenshot from an unreliable source.

Where are the hard cold facts that anyone can check that they hacked?

Last edited by Crazyman,

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from Crazyman

[…]You make no logical arguments, yet accuse me of being on meds? Nowhere you show me where the factual evidence lies that these people (aside from Tarkus) hacked, bar from one screenshot from an unreliable source.

Where are the hard cold facts that anyone can check that they hacked?

Dude, if we went on by your logic no one ever will get banned. 1 proof of hacking is enough for confirmation, if someone is innocent he’ll say so and the case will be revised, you don’t have to stand up for him. /topic

Askior

swimp

CONSPIRACY

matji

T2P
TWIN

2 people got caught with their pants down, can we stop chatting shit now?

AnimaL

rofl, going by ur logical arguments you could just say “i wasnt playing my brother was, there is no proof of it actually beeing me playing so you cant ban me”

in this case i think that there is enough proof for the ban, you are welcome to disagree..ill end there bcs you dont want to trust this one random guy who is trusted by biggest tf2 league in world and keep making stuff up why its bad… its community league, there are no contracts when you join..its only the trust in these few ppl

Last edited by AnimaL,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »