Forum

Tarkus&matnuN

Created 10th September 2012 @ 18:35

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

Bena

iveR
addict!

why are they banned? they didnt cheat in a competitive game, just on dm servers.
TF2 is the only game that will ban them for that. cod/cs/other games would leave them play with cheat as long as they dont play in tournaments. take demo of them or something, because you know that both of them didnt cheat once while playing a 6v6 game.

I actually hate both of them, so im not defending them or something, but seriously, they dont deserve a ban, and if so, not for a whole year

Orchid

|=3

why would etf2l take a risk? If they wanted to cheat, they should of been ready for the tidal wave that is going to come after. Who is stopping them from cheating in an official. Dont see the point of spending human resources investigating every game they play under the etf2l flag, cus you just know that if they win, the opposing team is gonna call “hax” on them and it`ll just mean that an etf2l admin will have to spend his precious time investigating if they did cheat or not. This is the safest thing to do and I agree with the bans 100%

xTimeE

Doj.

why do you care if they used cheats in other server
im sure they never used on etf2l and put this plugin on etf2l server and like this no need this ban if he cheated on etf2l u can c

Bena

iveR
addict!

Quoted from Orchid

why would etf2l take a risk? If they wanted to cheat, they should of been ready for the tidal wave that is going to come after. Who is stopping them from cheating in an official. Dont see the point of spending human resources investigating every game they play under the etf2l flag, cus you just know that if they win, the opposing team is gonna call “hax” on them and it`ll just mean that an etf2l admin will have to spend his precious time investigating if they did cheat or not. This is the safest thing to do and I agree with the bans 100%

its like saying that you may have cheats because you cheated in facebook poker or maple story. both of them cheated in something that has no connection to etf2l. I opened this thread to see an admin answer about why did they get this ban

Trath

Several other players were caught with hacks and were banned even though it wasn’t on officials. Why is this thread about Tarkus&MatnuN only? You know your argument is wrong invalid and pointless, you are just trying to defend specifically them. And yet you lied and said “you don’t even like them and your not defending them”.

luzik

Suoli
moog

Maybe you shouldn’t cheat in the first place. Don’t know about that tho. Might aswell go ahead and cheat a bit. cu in a year.

Swarlz

Come back and make your “point” when you can speak English and don’t look like a complete retard. “Don’t ban him from teaching kids, he only touched them outside of school he would never do it in class”.

Last edited by Swarlz,

Hist3rim

eZ

filthy cheaters…

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Bena

[…]
its like saying that you may have cheats because you cheated in facebook poker or maple story. both of them cheated in something that has no connection to etf2l. I opened this thread to see an admin answer about why did they get this ban

They cheated in team fortress 2. Am I missing something? Isnt it European team fortress 2 league? So you are saying that tf2 is in no way connected to the European league of tf2? They cheated in the game, hence admins have taken the safest way and denied them access to that games regional league. This is a measure that was taken correctly, to guarantee they wont ruin the game for others just because they felt like they had the right to use third party programs to gain an unfair advantage over others. Your arguments are truly damaged and false.

Last edited by Orchid,

Maffi

REVERTO

ban this jew to please

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

“TF2 is the only game that will ban them for that. cod/cs/other games would leave them play with cheat as long as they dont play in tournaments. take demo of them or something, because you know that both of them didnt cheat once while playing a 6v6 game.”

lol, do you think so? if someone gets caught cheating in quake, they wouldnt be allowed to play again. period. i dont really care because the whole subject is dreadful and boring, but apparently you dont really know much about the dynamics of cheats in fps-culture

Salmon

alfa
[hePPa]

Quoted from Bena

TF2 is the only game that will ban them for that. cod/cs/other games would leave them play with cheat as long as they dont play in tournaments.

Go play cs and cod then if they’re so great

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from Bena

why are they banned? they didnt cheat in a competitive game, just on dm servers.
TF2 is the only game that will ban them for that. cod/cs/other games would leave them play with cheat as long as they dont play in tournaments. take demo of them or something, because you know that both of them didnt cheat once while playing a 6v6 game.

I actually hate both of them, so im not defending them or something, but seriously, they dont deserve a ban, and if so, not for a whole year

They are banned because they used hacks on tf2.
And DM servers are completely cut off from the “competetive” game?
Even if tf2 were to be the only game that’d do this (which they are not) Who cares? It’s etf2l’s decision, if they do not want any sort of hackers playing in their league i fully understand and agree with them on that.
How is watching a demo of them going to make us see the xradar thingy?
I think, by making this thread and saying they shouldn’t be banned, you are infact defending them..

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Regen

[…]

They are banned because they used hacks on tf2.
And DM servers are completely cut off from the “competetive” game?
Even if tf2 were to be the only game that’d do this (which they are not) Who cares? It’s etf2l’s decision, if they do not want any sort of hackers playing in their league i fully understand and agree with them on that.
How is watching a demo of them going to make us see the xradar thingy?
I think, by making this thread and saying they shouldn’t be banned, you are infact defending them..

by making this thread he only making the situation worse. Talking about is only bringing up more aspects of why the ban should no be lifted.

Infarlock

ಠ_ಠ

This guy needs to be banned for his ‘perfect’ English.

Last edited by Infarlock,

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »