Forum

Unlock Dilemma

Created 30th June 2012 @ 12:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

alfa

why don’t you just make a poll with which items should be allowed and which shouldn’t next season

before you say anything, check the threads in which you argue with one another even though nothing will ever happen

Last edited by alfa,

Mercyless

ORACLE

http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-21856/page-1/?recent=392946#post-392946

alfa

I didn’t mean it that way

what I meant was, keep the obvious bans up and ask the public about the bans they are concerned the most

It’s the worst idea I’ve ever heard. We all know the noobs and the HL people are gonna vote for unbanning almost everything. Can’t we at least keep the competitive part of the game decent?

Mercyless

ORACLE

Quoted from .

It’s the worst idea I’ve ever heard. We all know the noobs and the HL people are gonna vote for unbanning almost everything. Can’t we at least keep the competitive part of the game decent?

The HL people surely don’t care about 6v6 so they won’t vote.

Last edited by Mercyless,

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from .

To be honest, I’d value their opinion more over that of a person who has over 900 days in ETF2L and is still div6.

le: atleast they’re not sheep enough to eat up the shit all these so-called “veterans” are giving them. So-called “veterans” which ended up bailing up on the game.

Last edited by Ghostface,

alfa

Quoted from .

if you aren’t open to new ideas then don’t expect any change, being stubborn and thinking you are right in every way won’t make anything happen

and also thats why you have different pools for each division, that way you divide skill levels accordingly

Last edited by alfa,

evokje

WiK?

The new medic weapon and the changed equalizer would make 6v6 alot more interesting tbh

Mercyless

ORACLE

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

To be honest, I’d value their opinion more over that of a person who has over 900 days in ETF2L and is still div6.

le: atleast they’re not sheep enough to eat up the shit all these so-called “veterans” are giving them. So-called “veterans” which ended up bailing up on the game.

+1

randa

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

Who bailed? You make it seem like prem players have a contract and aren’t allowed to quit a game they probably don’t enjoy anymore.

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

>Implying I’m not in a div 5 team just because I like to play with those guys more than any other team

Quoted from alfa

[…]

if you aren’t open to new ideas then don’t expect any change, being stubborn and thinking you are right in every way won’t make anything happen

Actually most of the unlocks are unbalanced and that’s why they are banned. Why do I even bother, I’m quitting TF2 anyway.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from .

I like to play with those guys more than any other team
[…]
I’m quitting TF2 anyway.

So you like playing with those guys, but you’re quitting TF2 anyway.

Good logic.

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

So you like playing with those guys, but you’re quitting TF2 anyway.

Good logic.

The team is breaking up and I’m gonna go to boarding school so there will be no TF2 for me ;__;

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Ghostface

I would rather have people who are skilled and have experience in the game decide whether we have unlocks than it all being equal.
It’s a bit like having a vote on the political decisions of a country and measuring every uninformed breakfast table comment the paper as an equal vote.
Also, what’s with the ‘bailing’ idea?
If a large amount of unlocks were suddenly introduced I would probably leave the game. It wouldn’t be boycotting – I just wouldn’t find it fun any more.

Setlet

Let anyone with over 1000 days in ETF2L to vote.

inb4 someone checks my profile.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »