Forum

Something you all need to read

Created 19th May 2011 @ 23:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Pro-fucking obvious-tip: Contact leagues, ask how you can help.

Rocket Science Mode: Off.

I offered my time to help with boring stuff ie default dates or whatever and didn’t receive a reply so obviously help isn’t needed that much.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from rtan

[…]

I offered my time to help with boring stuff ie default dates or whatever and didn’t receive a reply so obviously help isn’t needed that much.

You should offer to help replying to emails

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from octochris

[…]

You should offer to help replying to emails

good idea

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Don’t worry, I didn’t get a reply to my application email either!
Not per email anyway..

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from Sketch

get a permanent never changing ruleset.

Amen to that…

Guess I’ll see how I can help once exam season is over

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

More than one way to help.

You can go down the coverage road like TF2TV, Vanilla, Cadred.

You can go down the admin road like all the admins of TF2 leagues.

You can go down the mentoring/helping out a noob road like many of us have done when we see a lost person on the forum.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY – you can go down the CONSISTENCY road which Torden alludes to and play all your fucking games on time and do your best to keep your team active in the league no matter what the results are. Why every Division 6/5/4 team that plays and maybe wins a couple of maps a season deserves so much more credit because they are trying to keep the league active, not folding after 2 weeks because they recruited the wrong people or because they don’t like the ruleset or the admins or whatever. That is the very least you can do if you play TF2 to be honest.

Ramown

TIDS

Someone needs to throw a Lazarus Grenade at prem tf2 players.

skinnie

TCM

Quoted from Ramown

Someone needs to throw a Lazarus Grenade at prem tf2 players.

Someone needs to throw a Lazarus Grenade at noob tf2 players.

-> maybe people should stop generalising

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from skinnie

[…]

Someone needs to throw a Lazarus Grenade at noob tf2 players.

-> maybe people should stop generalising

Fuck off skinnie.

laerin

-9w-

Seeing as prem has the most dropped number of teams in the league and is generally more influential to the state of the competetive scene and thus have a greater responsibility, saying prem players need to sort shit out is not completely untrue. Still, it’s not like the lower divisions aren’t just as bad, div 3c and 5i I think it is have 5 dropped teams which is just one less than premier but obviously, I assumethe top level of tf2 would hold more importance.

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

What’s desperately needed is positivity. Every time someone says “TF2 is dead”, it dies a little more.

Cheer up people!

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLdA1ikkoEc

Ghostface

spire

Aaaaaand 2 years later, he died.

Not to mention his cult of personality. Sheesh. Almost bad example there.
But still, the words are ok in context. How ironic. Yankees are saving ETF2L through their words from 50 years ago.

Sketch

MM

too many teams look to recruit better players than themselves to get carried through a season. this doesn’t make that team better and when that player leaves they are out of their depth.

recruit friends.
play lots.
enjoy playing lots.
play lots more.
enjoy it.

hey tc friends :p

Last edited by Sketch,

Forsak3n

S

good read, makes me hope that here will come huge changes. :Z

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »