Forum

I cant help to have the feeling that my sens is too high

Created 31st December 2010 @ 20:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

Decoy

apparently in drivers when selectiong the box, use OS native drivers for pointer speed and acceleration really turned it all very high, now i can do 2.25(2 and a quarter) 360s with one sweep

BUT i dont like playing with that, so how can i calculate my sens whitout considering the windows speed?

Last edited by Decoy,

Phrozen

?

Untick raw input if you want 8.2 inches.
Raw input bypasses control panel settings and just uses mouse dpi + ingame sens.
un-tick raw input and try it again.

nvc

Quoted from Decoy

apparently in drivers when selectiong the box, use OS native drivers for pointer speed and acceleration really turned it all very high, now i can do 2.25(2 and a quarter) 360s with one sweep

BUT i dont like playing with that, so how can i calculate my sens whitout considering the windows speed?

use that website and just find something comfortable

Last edited by nvc,

luzik

Suoli
moog

Well atleast for me the website calculator doesn’t work.

It gives me something like 180cm/360° which obviously isn’t right. In fact my I measured my sensitivity and it was about 50cm/360°. So the calculator doesn’t work really that well. Dunno whats the problem but it doesn’t atleast for me.

Last edited by luzik,

Decoy

ugh, this isnt heling at all, but i did some easy calculations, my mousepad is 44cm, around 17,32 inches. With my previous settings, the ones mentioned in the 1st post i was doing exactly 540 degrees with one sweep, thats 1,5 360s. So, that means that i was doing 11inches/360 so i guess my sens isnt so low afterall

44cm/2.54cm = 17,32 inches
17,32/1,5(amount of 360s i did with one sweep, from one end tho the other)
=11,53 inches per 360 degrees

Last edited by Decoy,

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

who the fuck cares, play with the sense that you kill people with.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I played scout with a 100cm/360 sensitivity, I don’t play scout anymore and I have to play lying down against my sofa so I use 17cm/360, works just as well. I’m comfortable with it and that’s all that matters.

Phrozen

?

Quoted from Decoy

ugh, this isnt heling at all, but i did some easy calculations, my mousepad is 44cm, around 17,32 inches. With my previous settings, the ones mentioned in the 1st post i was doing exactly 540 degrees with one sweep, thats 1,5 360s. So, that means that i was doing 11inches/360 so i guess my sens isnt so low afterall

17,32/1,5(amount of 360s i did with one sweep, from one end tho the other)
=11,53 inches per 360 degrees

Go back to school.

Decoy

well, idk, after some testing i found that 17inches/360 works, mby its too low? mby not? i also do some sniping so this might be helpful

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Decoy

maths is not your strong point. it’s 6.8 inches.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I used to have 33cm/360 before the holidays, now I turned it down to 50cm/360. Just because it felt more fluid and easier, also because I might be playing the game more.

Last edited by toogyboogy,

Phrozen

?

I personally don’t see how anyone could play at 50 cm :p. I remember a week or two ago I found I was actually playing on 15 inches/360 by accident. I was really annoyed, and I’m using 7.4 inches/360 now.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

I’m currently at 13.2inch/360 and I can barely make a 180 turn or aim at all with it and while lowering it would help me aiming, I’d have problems with moving around. Either way, I’m retardedly limiting myself.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Decoy

rofl

rischwa

EC!

Quoted from Phrozen

Go back to school.

Quoted from octochris

[…]
maths is not your strong point. it’s 6.8 inches.

Quoted from lolage

rofl

wtf are you all talking about? he’s absolutely right, isn’t he?
44cm/540° * 360° * 1″/2.54cm = 11,55″

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »