WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

needs more mac helpers in irc :DDDD

n00ne

Quoted from Owner[CW]

I need the IRC Server pls…

irc.quakenet.org ?

ambra

im downloading the game on my mac right now.

question: do you still have to launch the game, join a server and die to acquire the item or you find it right away in your inventory from the main menu?

L-iNC

you find it when you die

ambra

so basically you have to die on a mac…
not sure if my macbook will even be able to launch the game…

Owner[CW]

[CWC]

you need to run TF2.
if you Die the first time it only shows you that you found the Item but you get it at lounch

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

What a great idea :)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

What a great idea :)

what, sending your password in cleartext over the internet to someone you only know over the internet to get some shitty virtual headphones?

i hope that arie and dave make a big list of everyone who sent them their passwords and title it “people who don’t know what security is”

Last edited by octochris,

Mark

Phase

I think most people (at least I did) changed their password before giving them the details, and changed it back when they got the earbuds.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Mark

I think most people (at least I did) changed their password before giving them the details, and changed it back when they got the earbuds.

please tell me you don’t actually believe that :x

most people use the same password between sites, so it would astonish me to think that people are security conscious enough to do something at least half sensible and do that.

edit: looper i’m looking at you

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

thankyou dave & arie :D xx

kuma

ok, i will double encrypt it with prime number rsa and aes-256 ciphers. i shall send agents to hand you the passkey in person, spread over several attempts, all pieces must be gathered together before the code can be broken. they will of course be sealed with your dna and retinal scan. i shall send you the location of the first meet in the language of the navajo windtalkers

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from kuma

ok, i will double encrypt it with prime number rsa and aes-256 ciphers. i shall send agents to hand you the passkey in person, spread over several attempts, all pieces must be gathered together before the code can be broken. they will of course be sealed with your dna and retinal scan. i shall send you the location of the first meet in the language of the navajo windtalkers

alternatively don’t send your fucking password in cleartext over the internet for some shitty virtual headphones that might as well emit a vocalisation of “I’m a massive faggot for overpriced pieces of shit”

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 20 Next »