Forum

Questions abour rocketjumping to all PROs

Created 5th June 2010 @ 09:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

compton

cvx|

Quoted from herpderp

The thing is you don’t remove that .5% ever. The script covers the timing perfectly, but you still need to aim at your feet. Even outside that there are tons of factors that can fuck over your jump outside of stuff you control. I mean, it sure is fun getting slightly pushed to the side by a friendly player model when you do the badlands rollout and you completely fuck over your jump D: Just as it’s fucking annoying to have your rockets explode on the back of a friendly scout while you’re trying to kill an enemy medic (even though thats not related to this at all in any way whatsoever).

I’m not saying that I’m removing all my failures with the script, I’m just getting the failure rate one tiny bit lower without getting any disadvantages. Is my point really that hard to understand? :D

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from compton

[…]

I’m not saying that I’m removing all my failures with the script, I’m just getting the failure rate one tiny bit lower without getting any disadvantages. Is my point really that hard to understand? :D

I never said I didn’t understand it did I :P

Largos^

PRO

I keep space and control bound normally, but bind mouse2 to +crouch; +jump

Allows normal jumps, crouch jumps, and duck tapping.

People say jump maps are useless but it familiarizes one with the mechanics behind jumps, so you become much more versatile in any match sitaution.

Rupheñ

Which jump maps do you recommend

KOVACS

I thought crouchjump scripts were banned years ago, weren’t they???

laress

It’s not banned i think.

Last edited by laress,

codcrille

Fresh.

afaik valve just limited the number of crouches you could do in one jump.

Last edited by codcrille,

eoN^

1.4 Cheats & Scripts

1.4.1 Bug-Using is not allowed

1.4.2 Cheats are not allowed

1.4.3 Normal Duck Jump allowed

1.4.4 Massive-Duck-Jump-Spam-Script is forbidden

1.4.5 Taunt Bug is forbidden

1.4.6 Addendum

Stew

Quoted from Rupheñ

Which jump maps do you recommend

jump_pagoda , rj_rcketeer , rj_rcketeer_adv and pretty much every map on a jump server :)

eoN^

Quoted from Stew

[…]

jump_pagoda

Wiiking

Hi, my name is Sneis and im a pro soldier in a top clan named broder.

I use a “smekt mouse x2012” developed by Proschink gaming in every game I play, including tf2.

I would recommend you to ignore all jump maps, instead train on all the maps you would normally play in competive play. This is because it gives you a more realistic jump experience AND give you better mobility in a real competive match. Once again, this would not have been possible without “smekt mouse x2012” Which I, as a progamer on the highest level of tf2 competive play, think is the best mouse for YOU.

Shoutout to all my clanmembers and friends, and last but not the least, Proschink gaming. The best gear… for YOU!

Last edited by Wiiking,

Largos^

PRO

mouse* made a cool tutorial.

Most of the stuff in the 2nd half of the vid won’t apply to 6v6 but the wall jump section should help.

GL HF out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkqrRY4SZzY

ThUn

hf

Quoted from GeaR

[…]They must have changed it lately.

About 1 year ago….

kuma

strenx from quake?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5