Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from .zero

[…]

[…]

“You are at the same time making an argument and countering it by yourself.”

Yes,i can still give feedback but i dont care what they do with it or wich unlocks they ban or doesnt ban. Whats your point?

Quoted from adysky

[…]

i never said anything about banning razorback, and i dont agree with blacklisting it as well.
also forcing a meta by banning weapons without any reason is retarded

Although I agree with you, it seems like this is directly opposing b4nny’s view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3oEEM-1Z2k&feature=youtu.be

Spycy

TC.Express

Quoted from adysky

[…]

banning ambassador would be stupid SOLELY on the fact that 95% of player base uses it

100% of the medics would use the vita-saw if it was allowed. However it is banned, but you wouldn’t agree that the ban is undeserved, would you?

adysky

Because vitasaw is overpowered while it doesn’t add anything to the game.

Spycy

TC.Express

Quoted from adysky

Because vitasaw is overpowered while it doesn’t add anything to the game.

:)

Chronos

BMS

Quoted from Spycy

[…]

100% of the medics would use the vita-saw if it was allowed. However it is banned, but you wouldn’t agree that the ban is undeserved, would you?

I wouldn’t use it. Makes staying alive more difficult, just lets you get away with dying more.

adysky

If it was allowed you would be forced to use it trust me

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

People in this thread seem to be under the impression that because a weapon is the meta its overpowered.

cloudy

CBT

If you’re really gonna consider banning the razorback for a season, then please consider unbanning the Darwin’s at the same time. Removing sniper’s only defensive unlock seems a little overkill in a meta that is pretty much sniper dependant

4hp

The goal is to make the meta less sniper dependent, though.

Raganos

Since you wanted actual feedback on the weapons here, I will bring back the discussion to that topic by telling you that not having the razorback didn’t make our sniper die more. Spies just revolver snipers to death anyway, so it doesn’t change the meta that much imo. If anything changes, it’s the overuse of jarate, which might be even more of a game changer than the razorback.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

13:56 – dies irae: With the feedback received from the Season 10 Map Test Cup, we are keeping the Razorback allowed for this season.
13:56 – dies irae: feedback from map test cup:cloudy: grenjabob backstab me plz give backstab protection
13:56 – dies irae: adminpyromain: ok cloudy =]

Spycy

TC.Express

Quoted from Raganos

Since you wanted actual feedback on the weapons here, I will bring back the discussion to that topic by telling you that not having the razorback didn’t make our sniper die more. Spies just revolver snipers to death anyway, so it doesn’t change the meta that much imo. If anything changes, it’s the overuse of jarate, which might be even more of a game changer than the razorback.

You can easily backstab a sniper in the middle of his combo because he will likely be tunnelvisioning the enemy and slower to react to calls

you can’t easily take 4 shots at a sniper in the middle of his combo

Last edited by Spycy,

Selek

Dr. med.

I’m really disappointed about the Razorback decision. No one could explain to me how a Spy is supposed to pick a pocketed Sniper yet, making it the only class in the game where a trade isn’t viably possible.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Muuki

13:56 – dies irae: With the feedback received from the Season 10 Map Test Cup, we are keeping the Razorback allowed for this season.
13:56 – dies irae: feedback from map test cup:cloudy: grenjabob backstab me plz give backstab protection
13:56 – dies irae: adminpyromain: ok cloudy =]

LOL

Terrible decision tbh, ETF2L taking step backwards after a few positive step forwards last couple of seasons. Someone tell me how a weapon that trades ability to be backstabbed once for ability to give minicrits to your team every 30 seconds or the ability to protect yourself short range is viable, I don’t know.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »