Forum

Petition to bring back removed teams from competition

Created 19th April 2015 @ 21:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Leading a team not only takes playing skill but the organisation skill, maybe just team chemistry is being improved without players being more skilled? How you can prove, that it’s fair or not to pick up other players.

I will make a football team and bring some player from Primera Division in lowest class, if someone can convince better players to play with his team, why punish, also two open teams are hardly in the middle of the table.

Also Sonny Black where I complained about decision being against my team? I stated that the reason I was talking with you was a rule that I believed isn’t the best out there. And you called me stupid in that conversation. Really should copy it all. You were thinking I am making you talk with me just to annoy you which is not true.

Last edited by Hajdzik,

birdy

(ETF2L Donator)
GoodE

hajdzik are you trying to win some sort of competition for the most amount of stupid threads started in one week?

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

For now there is like 70% of people agreeing with me. But I don’t mind awards.

Pete_

PrettyGay

“Do you think teams removed from competition should be bringed…”
stopped reading

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Sorry, my grammar is shit sometimes. Need to focus more

Popcorp

He already explained everything to you, you’re complaining and not trying to understand, that it was all your or other team leader’s fault for not following the rules.

Gravelpit shenanigans could’ve been prevented if you contacted the Admin as soon as possible, by pausing and going to IRC, providing chat logs saying that both teams agreed on which sides they start then letting the admin to resolve all of this, your laziness to do so punished you.

Same for the current situation, you’re defending people who broke the rules, you can read them any time, they are not hidden anywhere and they clearly state that 50%+ new roster = Team drop, easy as that, team leaders didn’t read the rules? Their problems.

Just read the rules and you’ll be fine, if there is a problem or a question, add or contact an admin BEFORE doing something questionable.

For now there is like 70% of people agreeing with me.

Show us who those people are.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Hajdzik

For now there is like 70% of people agreeing with me. But I don’t mind awards.

55 out of several thousand players agree with you. Good job.
Now one could start asking, to how many players did you send that survey, how many of those players saying yes are from teams that were dropped recently, how many players are attached to the previously mentioned group of players, how many players are actually aware of the situation and/or the rules etc.
But hey, whatever floats your boat. :)

birdy

(ETF2L Donator)
GoodE

Quoted from Popcorp

He already explained everything to you, you’re complaining and not trying to understand, that it was all your or other team leader’s fault for not following the rules.

Gravelpit shenanigans could’ve been prevented if you contacted the Admin as soon as possible, by pausing and going to IRC, providing chat logs saying that both teams agreed on which sides they start then letting the admin to resolve all of this, your laziness to do so punished you.

Same for the current situation, you’re defending people who broke the rules, you can read them any time, they are not hidden anywhere and they clearly state that 50%+ new roster = Team drop, easy as that, team leaders didn’t read the rules? Their problems.

Just read the rules and you’ll be fine, if there is a problem or a question, add or contact an admin BEFORE doing something questionable.

For now there is like 70% of people agreeing with me.

Show us who those people are.

this exactly

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Check strawpoll, in this discussion only 3 people are against. Gravelpit thing doesn’t matter, I fucked up, but this doesn’t make rules or admins any better. My conversation with Sonny was about rules and about deleting threads not about gravelpit I just asked him about other circumstances and it made just more confusion, because he said I should bring it up after game. And it wouldn’t stop admins from doing nothing even if I was right and did everything like they sugest.

I wont give up on this even if it takes me forever to prove a point in this case. You didn’t answer my question how changing 4 people in main roster is “new team”?

Last edited by Hajdzik,

birdy

(ETF2L Donator)
GoodE

hajdzik are you familiar with the term vocal minority?
check this if not http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vocal+minority

i think this very much applies to you

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

sonny explained it perfectly, case is closed. Lock thread.

This league was so much better when permzilla was still admin

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from Sonny Black

Because we cannot possibly babysit and monitor every team.

To be fair he’s not asking you to do that, he’s asking you to just try and understand the context of the 4 teams you’ve chosen to drop?

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

[…]

To be fair he’s not asking you to do that, he’s asking you to just try and understand the context of the 4 teams you’ve chosen to drop?

Who says I/we dont?

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

You cannot babysit the teams, but you decide to look on them based on “hijack” even if 5 new people is in roster, why playing with 5 new people is bad?

Tango down:
http://etf2l.org/forum/user/91507/

Last edited by Hajdzik,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »