Forum

[S11] Map Pool Feedback Thread!

Created 12th January 2012 @ 18:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

With the end of Season 11 approaching, we are once more asking for your opinions.

– Which maps were good, which were bad?
– Which undiscovered gems or sorted out classics should be added to the next map pool poll?
– Should we take into account to not add all maps from the current pool to the poll (i.e. cut the least voted)?

Mark

Phase

Surprise! Freight was bad.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

maybe have a few one night cups with new maps so they at least get played once before they get in the poll?

i would rather play well than freight next season

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from baerbel

Yay

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Freight was horrible as expected and gravelpit is boring as hell. Sit around for 10 minutes, only to make one tiny mistake and then getting rolled to C and to the end of the round.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from baerbel

maybe have a few one night cups with new maps so they at least get played once before they get in the poll?

Are you aware that this statement might get cp_well in the next poll? :D :D

Netsky

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Are you aware that this statement might get cp_well in the next poll? :D :D

+1
I like trains.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

wells great – hasn’t been played all that much since the resup in 2nd point was blocked. I think it made a huge difference to the map, think it should be gone over again

Leif

Please no more Freight. It’s awful. Some may say Gpit is boring, but it has been playing from S1 or S2 and I don’t see why to remove the only map that offers a different game dynamic.
I found Granary more boring than Gpit, imho, anyway.

Imho, next seasong map pool should be: Badlands, Gully, Foundry, GPit, Snake, Croissant/Konkreet if you want 6 maps as S11

Last edited by Leif,

Fuck off freight

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Keep badlands/granary/snakewater/gravelpit/gullywash – all solid maps

Remove freight (obviously)

If you need 6 maps, I’d suggest to give viaduct a fair chance. It always looks awesome in NA.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Please mind that there will be some kind of poll. In that aspect, please discuss which maps should or should not be in the poll, not in the season.

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Request Map of;
3 x (5cp)
1 x (koth)
1 x (A&D)
1 x (ctf)

What I recommend;

– Keep Snake/Badl/Gully. This can be our 5cp meaty goodness.

– Get rid of freight. Poor 5cp map with its awkward last. Weakest of the lot.

– Get rid of granary. We have enough 5cp maps and its not as good as others/slow too. Might be really hard as it’s a map with a big comp legacy and familiarity.

– Keep gravelpit. Provides excellent matches to watch and offers different way to play by emphasising on rollout strats. Change with another

– Re-introduce CTF with ctf_turbine_pro

– Re-introduce Koth with koth_viaduct_pro

Last edited by TurboTabs,

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from TurboTabs

– Re-introduce Koth with koth_turbine_pro

:D

consider granary_pro. Maybe do a one-night cup.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »