Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 51 52 53 ... 116 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Revan, English, study it.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from revanxp

[…]

what you said and what i said are not the same thing. read more carefully ;)

revanxp

Was just trying to answer. My bad, i understood that if you have decent fps with dx9 cfg, changing texture models settings won’t change the overall fps result -.-

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from revanxp

Was just trying to answer. My bad, i understood that if you have decent fps with dx9 cfg, changing texture models settings won’t change the overall fps result -.-

textures and models are two different things.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Cheers, Chris.

hINDUs

anyway, there’s still no reply to this question:
are the gfx options that tf2 shows in graphics dialog related to what is set in config?
or more precisely, why its showing high when setting are way different from high. :)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from hINDUs

anyway, there’s still no reply to this question:
are the gfx options that tf2 shows in graphics dialog related to what is set in config?
or more precisely, why its showing high when setting are way different from high. :)

specifically?

octochris

(0v0)

Quality and frames configs updated!

quad

Quoted from octochris

Quality and frames configs updated!

Changelog :D?

revanxp

Seems you removed a lot of from the old version of dx9frames.
Should we use your reset.bat to use this new config? Or we can just overwrite the old one?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from revanxp

Seems you removed a lot of from the old version of dx9frames.
Should we use your reset.bat to use this new config? Or we can just overwrite the old one?

nothing is removed.

Infested

damn chris, i don’t know why my tf2 keeps crashing and crashing over some time, idk if is your config, i’m going to try another to test :S

revanxp

Quoted from octochris

[…]
nothing is removed.

i just compared old dx9 version with the new one and some lines were missing. Maybe you moved them.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from revanxp

[…]
i just compared old dx9 version with the new one and some lines were missing. Maybe you moved them.

Don’t know what you changed. 1 match – 1 crash and huge fps loss with the new version

there’s nothing changed, just moved.

you’re doing it wrong.

AnimaL

Quoted from Infested

damn chris, i don’t know why my tf2 keeps crashing and crashing over some time, idk if is your config, i’m going to try another to test :S

me 2 and only on dx9

keeps saying gpu drivers have crashed :<

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 51 52 53 ... 116 Next »