Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 116 Next »

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

It prols has to do with the dead ragdolls appearing under the bridge on certain configs aswell, not sure if that happens with every config or chris’ for that matter.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Rake

Either you’re blind or stupid, chris, as r_worldlights 4 makes all the difference in the world compared to 0 (excuse the pun) on the weapon model. Do note that this difference isn’t there on dx8. But go take screenies to prove me wrong about it having an effect on your weapon model.

The last time I checked these configs ran in dx8. As such my reply was referencing dx8…

r_worldlights does function in dx8, just not in the same way that it does in dx9.

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from octochris

[…]

The last time I checked these configs ran in dx8. As such my reply was referencing dx8…

r_worldlights does function in dx8, just not in the same way that it does in dx9.

TBF he did mention that it only worked in dx9 and you replied that it doesn’t.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

The headphones issue appears to be a dx8 and dx8.1 issue too D:

JackieBoy

LTG.

Quoted from Rake

It prols has to do with the dead ragdolls appearing under the bridge on certain configs aswell, not sure if that happens with every config or chris’ for that matter.

PLZ dont remove this “feature”.

Rupheñ

Quoted from Rake

chris , i ve also got this issue.its frustrating , is it fixable or another source bug with dx8?

Quoted from Rupheñ

[…]

chris , i ve also got this issue.its frustrating , is it fixable or another source bug with dx8?

It’s an engine bug.

Not here

how do get the shine on characters? i dont know why i just like em

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Not here

how do get the shine on characters? i dont know why i just like em

dx9 + mat_bumpmap 0.

that’s just weird.

pykow

mat_bumbmap 0 doesnt remove the shinny model :S
It should be, but it doesnt on my computer.

use dxlevel 81 to fix ur problem.

Quoted from pykow

mat_bumbmap 0 doesnt remove the shinny model :S
It should be, but it doesnt on my computer.

use dxlevel 81 to fix ur problem.

He asked how to get the shiny models, not how to remove them.

pykow

Sorry ;) my fault
But its realy weird if u like the shiny models

RUJa

STD

About the mysterious shadows ( http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2771/cpfastlane0001.jpg ). I didn’t get them using an older version of moreframes, but they started to appear when using the most recent. And the “engine error” is not an excuse not to fix it xD Your config should adapt to the engine, not the opposite.

pykow

I like to use a fps config on dxlevel 9.
Cuz i love the glowing guns for Buffbanner or kritz.
But ive got the shinny model and with the command mat_bumpmap 0. Still have that problem

randa

It’s supposed to be mat_bumpmap 1 for shiny ubers etc ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 116 Next »