Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 110 111 112 ... 116 Next »

zilis

mamka

Quoted from manhunter

chris made a thread maybe even a year ago about a program which delets all of your cfgs etc. and makes your game fully deafult. anyone knows where to find it?

Just remove all your configs manually and put -autoconfig into launch options.

AnimaL

Quoted from manhunter

chris made a thread maybe even a year ago about a program which delets all of your cfgs etc. and makes your game fully deafult. anyone knows where to find it?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23085288/reset.bat

froz

G^

Good config! :D

EvoWarrior5

UbeR |

Hello.

since i didnt want to make a separate thread for this i hope people will read it here:

so i had some issues with steam overlay not working, and i tried switching over from dx9frames to the highframes config. which seems to be working out fine for me now.

however i have one question: i think it is fairly annoying how heal beams disappear after youve been on the same target for a second or two.
What do i have to alter in my config in order to keep the heal beam visible at all times??

Thanks if you can help!

~ Evo

EDIT: I forgot two mention that i like the flame particles etc. so i hope theres a solution for this without affecting the flames or explosions or something.
^ maybe im being obvious or stupid but im not all that experienced.

Last edited by EvoWarrior5,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from EvoWarrior5

however i have one question: i think it is fairly annoying how heal beams disappear after youve been on the same target for a second or two.
What do i have to alter in my config in order to keep the heal beam visible at all times??

-directx 9 in your launch options, have you tried it?

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Quoted from rytis

[…]
-directx 9 in your launch options, have you tried it?

-dxlevel 95
Get your facts straight, bro!

EvoWarrior5

UbeR |

i was on directx 95 but then the problems started so i took Chris highframes instead of dx9 and changed the dxlevel to 81, which solved my overlay problems.

should i change it back to 90 or 95 then?
i guess ill try it tomorrow. not now, just had 3 HL matches and too sleepy >___>

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23085288/reset.bat

lol a quote from the reset script :D

”echo FOR FOOLS LIKE ANIMAL:
echo I remind you again, this WILL delete your
echo /cfg/ directory!”

EvoWarrior5

UbeR |

putting it on dxlevel 95 fixed the heal beams but now my flame particles and such are different as well.

isnt there something i can change, just one command or something, or put something in my Medic cfg so that only the heal beam is affected and not everything else?
what command is affecting the medi beams anyways? there must be something in the fps config which causes it to say “hey let it disappear after one second”

Dazrovia

I noticed that since some months when using maxframes I don’t have the square on the floor/wall like I used to. I know that this is strange but how could I get them again ? I’m used to it and I strangely prefer having these squares that normal flat texture. I always used mat_filtertextures 0 and the same launch options.

Is there any way to have them again ?

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from Dazrovia

I noticed that since some months when using maxframes I don’t have the square on the floor/wall like I used to. I know that this is strange but how could I get them again ? I’m used to it and I strangely prefer having these squares that normal flat texture. I always used mat_filtertextures 0 and the same launch options.

valve removed half of them, try using nvidia inspector at 2 LOD, this might give you some squares :p

Sheepsi

SOAS

since last update my tf2 fps is abnormal..
usually i play with like 220 fps on maxframes cfg..
now im playing on 80 fps on maxframes cfg..

any ideas why? and how to fix?

atomic-

Quoted from Dazrovia

Try enabling and then disabling mat_filterlightmaps
Everytime I join a server I have to do this so I’ve made a bind for it :)

bind j “toggle mat_filterlightmaps 1 0”

Nino

Quoted from Sheepsi

since last update my tf2 fps is abnormal..
usually i play with like 220 fps on maxframes cfg..
now im playing on 80 fps on maxframes cfg..

any ideas why? and how to fix?

kinda same here

rviens

When I use highframes with dx81 all textures flicker white, but when I put the dx level to 95 it stops flickering. I enjoy dx8 over 9, any ideas on how to fix the problem? Can it be my gpu drivers?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 110 111 112 ... 116 Next »