Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 111 112 113 ... 116 Next »

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

Quoted from Sheepsi

since last update my tf2 fps is abnormal..
usually i play with like 220 fps on maxframes cfg..
now im playing on 80 fps on maxframes cfg..

any ideas why? and how to fix?

same here

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from rviens

When I use highframes with dx81 all textures flicker white, but when I put the dx level to 95 it stops flickering. I enjoy dx8 over 9, any ideas on how to fix the problem? Can it be my gpu drivers?

use older gfx driver

rviens

woops

Last edited by rviens,

AnimaL

update the violence cvars to 1 to fix sparks instead of blood coming out of models:
violence_agibs 1
violence_hgibs 1
violence_ablood 1
violence_hblood 1

0 now just gives sparks when hit and according to some ppl also lower fps

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

Quoted from AnimaL

update the violence cvars to 1 to fix sparks instead of blood coming out of models:
violence_agibs 1
violence_hgibs 1
violence_ablood 1
violence_hblood 1

0 now just gives sparks when hit and according to some ppl also lower fps

didn’t help anyway

AnimaL

Quoted from mhwk

[…]
didn’t help anyway

it wasnt for you, it was for chris to update his cfg with latest changes he probably has missed since he was innactive

rviens

Quoted from smziii

[…]

use older gfx driver

k, worked, got the 306.97 nvidia driver, works fine.

KLar

okie

how i can enable radgolls and gibs again? i put the enable ragdoll commands in autoexec.cfg and uncomment them ,its not working

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from atomic-

[…]
Try enabling and then disabling mat_filterlightmaps
Everytime I join a server I have to do this so I’ve made a bind for it :)

bind j “toggle mat_filterlightmaps 1 0”

for some reason mat_filtertextures doesn’t affect crosshairs anymore. is there any way i can make it look like this again: http://imgur.com/OOuEgnV

Sheepsi

SOAS

Quoted from Link!

[…]

for some reason mat_filtertextures doesn’t affect crosshairs anymore. is there any way i can make it look like this again: http://imgur.com/OOuEgnV

cl_crosshair_red 243;cl_crosshair_green 9;cl_crosshair_blue 2

???

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Sheepsi

[…]
cl_crosshair_red 243;cl_crosshair_green 9;cl_crosshair_blue 2

???

what does that have to do with my question

EvoWarrior5

UbeR |

Hello all.
I’m having some trouble with the config.
Today when I decided to shift over from dx9frames to highframes I suddenly couldn’t start up TF2. first launch went fine but then when i started it a second time (after removing dxlevel81 from launch options as said in the config) the screen went black and game closed right after the menu sort of showed up.

I tried everything to fix it:
~ Tried it with different dxlevels
~ Re-installed my old dx9frames config
~ Played with no config at all and did -autoconfig

Eventually somebody told me to back up my tf folder and then remove it and start the game. This worked so I steadily moved everything I first had (HUD, class configs, demos, etc) back to the tf folder, and it all went fine. But when I created another autoexec and put highframes config in it the game crashed again.

So now I removed the config again and the game works fine, but I am config-less right now. Does anybody else have this problem? I noticed that it was updated on 25th of january so I thought maybe that update could’ve caused a crash bug.

~ Evo

maukkaaa

After the last tf2 update i crash every time i try to join a server with my fps config on

davemarsh

Hi there, I am not sure if this issue is directed to Chris’s fps config directly, but any help on the situaiton would be greatly appreciated.

I have been using Chris’s max framses config for around a year, and it has been workign great! Around an average of 100 fps in 6v6 matches. Although recently I am getting a drop in fps to about 40 every 15 seconds give or take. Any thoughts/ideas? Any comments would be appreciated, thanks!

octane

Quoted from davemarsh

Hi there, I am not sure if this issue is directed to Chris’s fps config directly, but any help on the situaiton would be greatly appreciated.

I have been using Chris’s max framses config for around a year, and it has been workign great! Around an average of 100 fps in 6v6 matches. Although recently I am getting a drop in fps to about 40 every 15 seconds give or take. Any thoughts/ideas? Any comments would be appreciated, thanks!

make sure you’re using the latest version, as there were some updates to it over the time

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 111 112 113 ... 116 Next »