Forum

ESH: Western Digital Challenge this Thursday - 128 slots

Created 26th April 2010 @ 14:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Main reason we signed up was to get a chance to play a Div1/2 team, even if we get rolled in 5 minutes and we drew TCM so think it will be worth it.

jgmaster

BM

Able to merc tonight if anyone needs an extra?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Playing vs. Pwr, bring it.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Over 9000 people searching for pcw’s in #tf.wars…..lol

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Koeitje

Over 9000 people searching for pcw’s in #tf.wars…..lol

Quite ridiculous indeed.

Ijantis

would have signed up but some people from the mgo are on hols and we couldnt add people to the roster

kaidus

WiK?

GG default hunters.

rtan

-9w-

had fun tonight, first time i’ve enjoyed a game of tf2 in a while.

Amazing, I am so glad we signed up for this now.
Basically signing up with a div6 mix of 2 teams, we drew Blight, k^m and 3D. Blight unfortunately dropped out before playing any games, but beating k^m (3 divisions above us) on obscure is one of my best tf2 moments. We’ve now won our group and are through to the playoffs to get rolled by some div1-3 shitnerds.
Thank you ESH for organising this, it has been great fun so far.

Last edited by CUBE,

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Wow that was a busy day =) http://deneusbeer.nl/tf2/eshbusy.png
BUt i think it went allright mainly, though only about half of all matches has been played. A lot have rescheduled, so it should be fine though :) I only had to hand out a couple of defaults.

Tosi

R

Quoted from kaidus

GG default hunters.

great success!

if we cant get people there any other day this week then we cant. period.

would have prefered playing but you didn’t prepare to play on default date so can’t help it.

kaidus

WiK?

I refuse to believe that a roster of 9 cant field 6 players over a 6 day period for 30 minutes. Sure though, I’ll admit it’s my bad for not realising the default date was actually meaningful.

Tosi

R

Quoted from kaidus

I refuse to believe that a roster of 9 cant field 6 players over a 6 day period for 30 minutes. Sure though, I’ll admit it’s my bad for not realising the default date was actually meaningful.

o yeah XD if you check who they are on our ‘roster’ you can surely tell they would be no match for any div7+ team. and also i’ve just been too lazy to remove them. we got 6 players and 1 backup that’s not yet worth using in any but div6 level pcw. ;P

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

Quoted from kaidus

I know, kaidus.
We play in the same groupe, and “Routa” win the groupe with 2 Default-Wins, cause one player can play only today. It’s amazing.

It’s really bad. It would be better without default-dates (it must be possible to play 3 matches in one week)!

Tosi

R

Quoted from brt

[…]

I know, kaidus.
We play in the same groupe, and “Routa” win the groupe with 2 Default-Wins, cause one player can play only today. It’s amazing.

It’s really bad. It would be better without default-dates (it must be possible to play 3 matches in one week)!

at least you played, so can’t really call it default.

Last edited by Tosi,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »