ESH: Western Digital Challenge this Thursday - 128 slots

Created 26th April 2010 @ 14:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 Next »

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

Quoted from Tosi

[…]

at least you played, so can’t really call it default.

Yeah, 3 mercs, and our Scout played Soldier!
Let’s play with rosters and we beat you on gran 5-0 in 10 minutes!
It’s clear that eMpathy and instaWin are better then you! But you can’t play at an other day, it’s really a nice day for you! Gratz to win the groupe!

Tosi

R

Quoted from brt

[…]
Yeah, 3 mercs, and our Scout played Soldier!
Let’s play with rosters and we beat you on gran 5-0 in 10 minutes!
It’s clear that eMpathy and instaWin are better then you! But you can’t play at an other day, it’s really a nice day for you! Gratz to win the groupe!

yes. i agree. we suck. big time. we have absolutely nooo chance on beating you guys!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Kinda liked it, we couldn’t field a full roster or strong team but I’d doubt that would make any difference.

The new pwr team sucks though, I killed afew of them and I don’t even play demoman :P

j/k’s

Twas a good time I guess, we got to try some new tactics and realised that I have no tactical brain at all.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from CUBE

Amazing, I am so glad we signed up for this now.
Basically signing up with a div6 mix of 2 teams, we drew Blight, k^m and 3D. Blight unfortunately dropped out before playing any games, but beating k^m (3 divisions above us) on obscure is one of my best tf2 moments. We’ve now won our group and are through to the playoffs to get rolled by some div1-3 shitnerds.
Thank you ESH for organising this, it has been great fun so far.

I don’t want to make excuses because you played well and deserved the win but it was a mix with only two guys from our s6 clan, a d3, d5, d6 and a guy who has been inactive for about a year (and was his first time playing obs.). Also I had 400 ping for 90% of it! :P anyway wp :)

Last edited by Mark,

Pr0nnis

Gurka*
Gurka*

Quoted from CUBE

Amazing, I am so glad we signed up for this now.
Basically signing up with a div6 mix of 2 teams, we drew Blight, k^m and 3D. Blight unfortunately dropped out before playing any games, but beating k^m (3 divisions above us) on obscure is one of my best tf2 moments. We’ve now won our group and are through to the playoffs to get rolled by some div1-3 shitnerds.
Thank you ESH for organising this, it has been great fun so far.

gg wp, haven’t been rolled like that since we met TCM on gravel :)

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from Mark

[…] Also I had 400 ping for 90% of it! :P anyway wp :)

Good job u fucker

ilike2spin

RLM

Good job Deneusbeer, you deserve the credit for all the effort you’re putting into this, I’ve had alot of fun and it’s great for the game as a whole. Keep it up mate!

pr0millo_0

fleisch!

Thx to our group for being fast and nice. we started our first match on time, lost it because we played bad and werent aggressiv enough. started our second match 15 minutes early and won. played our last match against pwr and finished before 22:00. :)

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from ilike2spin

Good job Deneusbeer, you deserve the credit for all the effort you’re putting into this, I’ve had alot of fun and it’s great for the game as a whole. Keep it up mate!

+9001

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Now if D2M could ban all the fuckers that were looking for pcw’s in #tf.wars from etf2l it would be even better :P

Inuy

#sadboys

loving those esh cups! :) cu @ playoffs !! :D

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Suggestion:
Use ETF2L mailing list to inform clan leaders/deputies of these events.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Koeitje

Now if D2M could ban all the fuckers that were looking for pcw’s in #tf.wars from etf2l it would be even better :P

You are aware that there’s a 6 day window to play 3 one map games right? That is unless you play in a group with default hunting fins.

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

You are aware that there’s a 6 day window to play 3 one map games right? That is unless you play in a group with default hunting fins.

It’s correct!

Last edited by brt,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Yes. But then again, you might consider my mix default hunters so my opinion is inrelevant to you.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 Next »