Forum

ESH: Western Digital Challenge this Thursday - 128 slots

Created 26th April 2010 @ 14:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »

Slick

Epsilon

Come on! Division 6 where are u?

If no lower divisions are signing up whats the point of making the effort of changing the cup format :( sigh

Last edited by Slick,

Quoted from Slick

Come on! Division 6 where are u?

If no lower divisions are signing up whats the point of making the effort of changing the cup format :( sigh

I have messaged several clan leaders from div6 teams we played this season and most people say that the reason they don’t sign up is because they can’t be bothered. I know thats a shit excuse but it might explain why ETF2L cups always get great (200+) signups, because everyone is already registered on the site etc. so its not that much effort.

Nonetheless, I’ll keep spamming friends. I can’t wait.

Last edited by CUBE,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I would signup our team but we are 2 players short for it, our demo is away and we are needing another solly aswell :/

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I would signup our team but we are 2 players short for it, our demo is away and we are needing another solly aswell :/

There are a bunch of players looking to mix, if only we could organise them some how :<

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

There are a bunch of players looking to mix, if only we could organise them some how :<

:>

longas

pathetic

bam wizzle

Koniginnenach…

rtan

-9w-

currently trying to arrange a mix team, pm me on #snuke if you’re not total shite and is up for a laugh.

edit: need soldier and medic now.

Last edited by rtan,

droso

o/

We want groups now!

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from rtan

currently trying to arrange a mix team, pm me on #snuke if you’re not total shite and is up for a laugh.

edit: need soldier and medic now.

no one? =[

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from bam wizzle

Koniginnenach…

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Sign-ups will remain open for another hour (untill 6 PM CEST).
Shortly after that, we will draw the groups. live on IRC. (Because that’s awesome)

#esportsheaven is the place to be :)

Defur

76/128

rtan

-9w-

signed up.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

[18:54] tonight 20 cet mid+/high
[18:58] 6v6 mid+ 20 and 21:15 CET

Russians killing ESH

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »