Forum

A CALL TO ARMS: TF2 ON CADRED NEEDS YOU!

Created 15th January 2010 @ 15:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 ... 41 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Coverage freight train! Woot! Woot!

February’s Cadred TF2 Top Ten
http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/142085/

Dummy

Quoted from Admirable

sick

randa

Quoted from Admirable

beat mix teams on lan, get ranked 7th :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddd

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

jelly sam

randa

Quoted from howdeh

jelly sam

nice demo

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

“qqqqqq we’re #8” :<<<<<

Last edited by howdeh,

nvc

Monster Munch and vanilla at LAN… i wouldn’t be so sure that they’d perform as well as you think Randa, and that’s despite both Hat and Viqun being more than just viable replacements for their usual lineup. They are well known for being a pro unlock team afterall…

But then I don’t really agree with 7th for us either, however i’ll take it if it’s given considering we’ve never played Monster Munch with a full lineup ourselves. Next LAN is i42!

Cheers!

Last edited by nvc,

randa

Quoted from nvc

Monster Munch and vanilla at LAN… i wouldn’t be so sure that they’d perform as well as you think Randa, and that’s despite both Hat and Viqun being more than just viable replacements for their usual lineup. They are well known for being a pro unlock team afterall…

But then I don’t really agree with 7th for us either, however i’ll take it if it’s given considering we’ve never played Monster Munch with a full lineup ourselves. Next LAN is i42!

Cheers!

Yeah and fosters better than vlad and arx aswell xD

Im happy for you guys just think it was a bit over hyped :)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Not hyped at all… the standings are taken from officials only. The only real officials have been LANs. So why shouldn’t they take standings from LAN performances. Seems reasonable to me and gives more incentive for lan dodgers to go to LAN to get that cadred e-fame.

randa

Surely they should be 4th then ? Your arguement is invalid kkthx stop bad.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Are you retarded. Taking ALL LANs into account obviously. WASM is a more prestigious LAN with more highly proven teams so surely that is ranked above EPIC.lan. At the end of the day these may not be accurate representations of the teams potentials. But it’s better to judge team ranking via LANs (where the pressure really shows) and officials than some pcws where you rape epsilon 6-1.

Sorry whats that? I don’t speak bad.

David

I think people are forgetting that the top 10’s are peoples opinions!

randa

Quoted from GibbZ

Not hyped at all… the standings are taken from officials only.

Sorry I’ll just leave you with that.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from David

I think people are forgetting that the top 10’s are peoples opinions!

+9001

It’s all just a formulation of many factors, past provens, LANs, officials and obviously the writers opinions.

randa

Not really the top10 eu then is it ? if you base it on mixes on lans. Just sayin’

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 ... 41 Next »