Forum

SHIT SHOCK HORROR!!!

Created 13th October 2009 @ 21:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

gryzor

You guys are way too quick to judge.

Yeah, well, not too long ago, Kop was calling someone who had a decent set of 5.1-speakers a cheater too — so that all rhymes well with what AC did in the last 12 months. You really need to understand that AC is most of the time guessing and going by tips from others. Winneh and Jonni bought some cheats onto a separate steam-accounts a fair while back, fiddled around with all the settings, took serious amounts of notes about how they worked and hence was able to pretty easily spot people using those cheats. This worked out pretty well, for a while. Problem is that neither of them have done any AC work for a LONG time now. And that people uploading stvs/demos have no clue what so ever what to look for, hence nobody who actually has half a clue can be assed to waste an hour of their life checking them either. Would you?

Norris

agreed this guy is an utter joke. some random attention scum who comes out as a fucking liar and cheat as well. love how he tosses in some super sexy stories here. AS IF anyone cares in the INTERWEB. /CAPS+

cya soon with another fucking alias.

Mads.

Thanks to everyone that commented, makes me smile to see how many people want to rage in a post and I think its rather cute how iv fucked up TDRs chances of winning when clearly they can rape the division

Dny

T2P

Wish i was as cool as Sonofpi3s dad :/

xzr

Doesn’t matter if they can rape the div. What matters is you’ve been lying to one of the most outstanding personas in the scene who has been working his arse off to get the team to work.

Said it once and will say it again, grow some balls you pathetic little piece of shit.

also, you always call your daddy for help when you tard around in the internets?

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

this thread is now about http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa88/bvigilant/gSegBnX49p2r5bvhzSyK9gd2o1_400.jpg

regarding TDR:
“[Season 6][Major]: Using A Banned Player”
“1 major warning = deduction of 1 point”

Dny

T2P

In all fairness its not TDR’s fault, surely etf2l can see this?

Mads.

Xzar its a game dude…

agron

Relic

I dont really care about w/e is going on in this thread but i do have to plead you to ditch that stupid nick “SonOfPi3”. I mean…wtf were you thinking? “Mads” is a lot better. Carry on.

xzr

Xzar its a game dude…

if it’s “just a game” why would you get another account and go through the hassle of another identity. Yes what a mighty pointout there.

Maybe you’ll get it when your testicles finally descend down to them nutsacks

Last edited by xzr,

lassizci

on a horse

http://i32.tinypic.com/20i6au.gif

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

You guys are way too quick to judge.

Yeah, well, not too long ago, Kop was calling someone who had a decent set of 5.1-speakers a cheater too — so that all rhymes well with what AC did in the last 12 months. You really need to understand that AC is most of the time guessing and going by tips from others. Winneh and Jonni bought some cheats onto a separate steam-accounts a fair while back, fiddled around with all the settings, took serious amounts of notes about how they worked and hence was able to pretty easily spot people using those cheats. This worked out pretty well, for a while. Problem is that neither of them have done any AC work for a LONG time now. And that people uploading stvs/demos have no clue what so ever what to look for, hence nobody who actually has half a clue can be assed to waste an hour of their life checking them either. Would you?

Gryzor i think you have missed something, SoP was banned 10 months ago, about 1 month before i was an ETF2L admin, I had no say in his ban for h4x whatsoever, All i did was give certain admins an STV demo of a match.

And you say the AC team go by tips, Well i would love to see anybody watch every demo of every person of every match to see if there is a cheat playing, Im pretty sure every league has no choice other than to go from tips as a starting base.

This ban is purely because a player played on a seperate tf2/etf2l account under a different alias.

Loco

Mayo

Well my feelings on this matter are simple i am quite shocked at the news i recieved yesterday,
and i always ask my players if they have any prev history on bans cheating etc and as far as i was concerned mads was ok,
coming from a lower division i like to give players a chace to progress to a higher lvl
the whole issue is not about the person in the time mads played for us he was a nice enough kid,
i guess the honesty would of been a better option for me overall and my team would not have to suffer this drop of points and have to now find someone else and retrain them to play in our squad,
but rules are rules they cant be changed and we as a clan will move forward
i as the leader of this team have come into issues like this over and over again and hope at some stage will find a stable core team who can stay together a reasonable amount of time and work up to a high skill lvl i think we have shown over a period of time our team was on a good run and i will continue to build my teams in the same way of playing to a high standard.
Yes im disapointed we have lost points from etf2l and honestly i can say nobody new about mads previous alias or his history.
as for the future of my team its buisness as usual here i will find a soldier,
and im sure we as a team will give 100% in trying to obtain a div2 spot
thanks for the support of the players here and there really is no point in slagging matches here the damage is done and thats to my whole squad not just me.
but we will live to see another day as i wont disband my squad and well i generally always end up getting someone in to do the job
the real winners here are my members so respect to them and im sure they support me like i try to support them
peace out :)

Last edited by Loco,

Black_Bob

[DA]

gl rejects

Skyride

DUCS

gl rejects

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »