shame on you! gl for the rest of TDR

Last edited by ouch,

LoopeR

FB

LooL

fJack

k^m

this is like the twilight zone.

agree with xzar about being a dick move leaving TDR out in the cold.

infussle

GEGE

.____________.

Wtf.. really?..

Really, have to agree with the whole lying to Rejects about your history being unfair of you. Atleast loco had the right to know. Ofc telling people would fuck up your chances of actually playing tf2 ever again, so fair enough. But you can’t deny that you’ve fucked up Rejects chances of staying together (doubt they will ever fold though, loco is all strong and shit) or at all winning their division due to the -7 points given to them now. Thanks for killing the competition, i’ll go be bored now.

Last edited by .____________.,

kEvNx

.#mtf

seems that this kids are fighting for the most retarded idiot award gl anyway

dunc

infs
dp.

Jesus fucking christ Loco mate I feel your pain. You literally have *no* luck in this game do you :/

SonOfPie or whatever the fuck your name is, I’m genuinely glad you’re being banned again. I don’t care if you once aimbotted or not but buying a second account and outright lying to Loco – who has already had more shit in TF2 than he’s ever deserved – is more than worthy of a permanent ban.

Please, leave your pathetic little stories at the door and fuck off to CunterStrike or something where lying and cheating is commonplace. I hope nobody here has any respect or sympathy for you, you’ve certainly lost any kind of empathy I may have felt towards your previous situation in the community.

dunc

infs
dp.

why is the whole of team englands roster a bunch of utter dicks apart from byte

lal forum rules

ps i love everyone in team england

I resent that. I am fucking lovely.

Niggles

I resent that. I am fucking lovely.

stfu you idiot fuck

Dunc is the nicest person to ever play TF2. Fact.

FADe

where’s the sportsmanship maggots? surely you’d rearrange or put the fixture at the end of the season?!

Last edited by FADe,

nvc

shi- happens

Last edited by nvc,

perry

[MIPC]

Xzar you dont understand english clearly

1) you can’t write english clearly dimwit
2) I couldn’t really care less about your sad ass story
3) All I care about is my good friends’ team getting fucked over cos you wanted to play undercover and fuck around.

ur fucking pathetic

The irony of “you can’t write english clearly dimwit” (there should be a comma in-between clearly and dimwit by the way)
and then using “ur” in your reply, Dimwit.

Just when he’s about to lose an argument, daddy to the rescue.

ps. I’d like to quote xzar here: ur fucking pathetic

Last edited by perry,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

So many sides to this really. Sop, despite all the shit he’s getting, is a sound guy and a decent player. Whether he hacked or not, we will never truely know. But the fact he got a new account and stayed clean in the dedication of tf2 is something to admire.

It’s a pity he fucked over TDR though. TDR are a sound team and I’m glad they have such a strong leader in Loco, as most would probably just roll over, fold and cry at the sound of this news.

Anathema

But the fact he got a new account and stayed clean in the dedication of tf2 is something to admire.

A talented liar and deciever, someone we should all look up to!

Irrelevant to my quote, my comment on this topic is “lol pwnd”.
Hopefully by making such an idiot comment I shall succeed in making the retard-OP rage a bit :DD

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »