d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Best of luck moving forwards Loco/TDR :(

m00n

Madness duuuude, what the hell?

if reject’s roster won’t change they will be div2 next season anywayz

byte

Num the rules are still being applied, no one has really been consistently hostile, however if certain people do continue to go off topic and start being hostile to one another their replies will be removed :-)

Other than that most have been discussing for his love or his ban :P

gl loco on ur replacement m8

Cheers

Byte

miikka

[MIPC]
[MIPC]

from 2 maps worth of footage they banned me based on the assumption that winneh came up with that I locked onto a scout when he jumped, lthough having watched the demos several times I understand where he was coming on but I did not lock on to him at all as the crosshair moved off him without even killing him.

I found it interesting that Winneh had explained the exact spot in the demo where he thought Mads’ aimbot was revealed. Wasn’t the policy supposed to be that the admins don’t tell how they caught the cheater so the cheaters won’t know how to disguise their cheats better?

Also I was under the impression that the AC admins had a bunch of sophisticated new ways of detecting cheats. “Sorta kinda tracking the enemy for a millisecond there” doesn’t sound very new though…

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can somebody do the math on this please?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Jesus fucking christ Loco mate I feel your pain. You literally have *no* luck in this game do you :/

SonOfPie or whatever the fuck your name is, I’m genuinely glad you’re being banned again. I don’t care if you once aimbotted or not but buying a second account and outright lying to Loco – who has already had more shit in TF2 than he’s ever deserved – is more than worthy of a permanent ban.

Please, leave your pathetic little stories at the door and fuck off to CunterStrike or something where lying and cheating is commonplace. I hope nobody here has any respect or sympathy for you, you’ve certainly lost any kind of empathy I may have felt towards your previous situation in the community.

True that.

xzr

I’m quite confident TDR will still make it to div2. GL guys

danny.

Well…
tellme why are u all posting ur stuff to this post?! Seriously just fuck off we all know that he is banned and that he is a lil flaming kid.
seriously

Like Jh said

attentionwhoreretard

Last edited by danny.,

Bobo

Poo

Despite his integrity as a player, I do like Mads considerably. I do think, however, that using this as an opportunity to slate him, is exceptionally infantile.

I can understand TDR feeling aggrieved, but I think that regardless of this incident, they will be able to progress under Loco’s tutelage.

Can somebody do the math on this please?

i ment,if you keep this resault you will be in div2 next season anyway
cause of teams fold and stuff

longas

<3 Rejects

I’m quite confident TDR will still make it to div2. GL guys

hoppi

TIDS

Been a pleasure to play with you. wtf story here but i love u anyways. i would have done it the same way ;) getting banned for no reason and knowing that you never cheated is some sick stuff

JimmyB

FNR!

WHAT? Oh my not mads :( Like to play mixes with you

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »