Forum

TF2Center.com, from pub to competitive

Created 5th August 2013 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 33 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from foxy_dave

after Sunday we’ll hopefully be much closer to knowing a launch date.

Looking forward to it! :)

reCon

Quoted from Spike Himself

Looking forward to it! :)

quell

UbeR |

thanks for beta:) looks like a good start but still plenty of work to be done! gl:D

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

so wat. lobby is boring.

Mista

Seems you guys finally put it to work! Looks great!

Munky

AEUGH

Not too sure about the ready up. The cost of slowing down lobbies starting cancels out most of the benefits.

It can be a little awkward to find your room in mumble. Seems way more hastle than finding your room in tf2pickup. Also reasonably sure the room creation in mumble is causing issues.

It will be interesting to see how things will go though.

Last edited by Munky,

Enders Flame

A bit buggy obviously but clearly nearly there and an improvement on lobby when it’s fully working for sure.

Cuttlefish

6v6

The interface looks great, been a bit too busy to actually try it, but first impression was really good.

irfx

EPA

Does this thing work now and if yes – why there is no announcement?

We’re up. We went up yesterday with an impromptu beta, since TF2Lobby was down and loads of people asked about it.

There are bugs and we’re trying to fix the biggest ones as we go, but thanks in advance for your patience!

The beta will end tomorrow morning at around 09:00 CET. Until then, have fun!

Wiethoofd

(Newswriter)
LvG

I already got banned for ‘complaining’ about the html/css that it pushes my username out of the nav thing (and possibly me doing work for TF2Pickup).

This MasterNoob guy has some issues and can’t respond normally to feedback and keeps hammering on the fact that THIS IS BETA (imagine the guy from 300 kicking you down the pit).

VinuJ

One bug I’ve found so far :)
The sub system where I click join on the sub request doesn’t seem to be working D:

huhystah

Quoted from Wiethoofd

I already got banned for ‘complaining’ about the html/css that it pushes my username out of the nav thing (and possibly me doing work for TF2Pickup).

This MasterNoob guy has some issues and can’t respond normally to feedback and keeps hammering on the fact that THIS IS BETA (imagine the guy from 300 kicking you down the pit).

lol.

VinuJ

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
lol.

haha THIS….IS…..BETAAAAAAAAAAAAA!1

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Wiethoofd

If this is legit, wow.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 33 Next »