Forum

TF2Center.com, from pub to competitive

Created 5th August 2013 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 33 Next »

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Angel

[…]

MasterNoob has given a permission to Oxxy to publish this chat?

He lost rights to that the moment he decided to act like a colossal asshat.

Rugzy

Quoted from Angel

[…]

It’s a chat log, not a legal contract. He doesn’t need permission to tell anybody that masternoob is being a dick.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Did you want to pay for it? xD

juju

TBA
Tissi

What is big deal if some guys wont join mumble channel… Like really who is playing lobbies dickhard always anyway? Isn’t that why there is mumble icon box where it tells if its required to join mumble or not. Even if it says mumble is required and someone wont join it i cant see it as big deal anyway. Also i have wondered some times in tf2centers chat if its a fake masternoob or really him who is talking… :D

tf2center is amazing and will be best thing that have happened to competitive tf2 when its finished ;)

Munky

AEUGH

Would like to add I have seen the guy RQ lobbies and heard of people like Bennyboy (who is utterly lovely) having issues with him. The guy is just a bit toxic.

san alex

Lobby #22348 is located in Oceania!
For the best lobby experience join a lobby close to your location!

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Not sure if serious or retard

Edit: confirmed

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

basH.

hf

tried it out….is cool

need more people in ultiduo

Angel

Quoted from Spike Himself

Did you want to pay for it? xD

Sure and with pleasure. For MasterNoob for ban all your stupid community.

This situation looks from my point of view like this: MasterNoob in role of produt owner kindly asks you to use their infrastructure or not using it. This is a resonable demands. Oxy in role of the bullheaded gamer: “no, we want to continue lifehacking”.

Further, you publishes the chat here. It shows TC community as a fool’s party twice:

1. Firstly, a stupid arguments in the chat. See above.

2. Secondly, the fact of chat publication without permission. (Imagine that I start to publish here my chats with Robin Walker and say “how stupid he is”.)

xD

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Angel

bunch o’ nonsense

I don’t think you entirely understood what is going on.

Tuto

8-)

MasterNoob is retarded, ruins lobbies by spawning random bosses and going noclip mid game

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Sure and with pleasure. For MasterNoob for ban all your stupid community.

This situation looks from my point of view like this: MasterNoob in role of produt owner kindly asks you to use their infrastructure or not using it. This is a resonable demands. Oxy in role of the bullheaded gamer: “no, we want to continue lifehacking”.

Further, you publishes the chat here. It shows TC community as a fool’s party twice:

1. Firstly, a stupid arguments in the chat. See above.

2. Secondly, the fact of chat publication without permission. (Imagine that I start to publish here my chats with Robin Walker and say “how stupid he is”.)

xD

Are you fucking serious?

1. There’s no rule against what TC did, MasterNoob didn’t like it and made it up on the spot.
2. There’s no sensitive/personal information in the posted chat, meaning MasterNoob doesn’t have to give his permission for it to be posted.

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Not required, but encouraged. It adds to the game play and experience, but we’re not at this stage going to force people to use it.

still forces it. seems logic.

Let’s make our own TC Lobby :>

Jesse James

Quoted from Angel

[…]

!?

Bro, do you even read ? I have the feeling, you don’t know whats going on at all

Hot

omg it rains shit and angel is the whiteknight here. Too bad his white armor get pooped on

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 33 Next »